Reviews for Acquaintemies
S chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I really enjoyed reading this especially your little definition at the end. I could totally relate to this story and I'm glad I learned a new word :)
SparklingPC chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
LOVE IT! PLEASE HURRY AND UPDATE! :D
L.M. Avalon chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I can not even begin to imagine how terrible it would be to STILL be in school this far into summer. (I've been out since May 8th... granted it's only because I'm in college now, and they seem to appreciate summer more than high school did- not that I'm trying to rub it in your face or anything that I get a long summer. If it makes you feel any better, summer only translates to 40 hour work weeks. Oh, wow, I'm rambling now. I'm really sorry.)

So, my original point of this review was to say I thought this oneshot was cute. I read all your SWAC fics, but don't really review, so I figured I should probably get to it.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was actually kinda cute. (: Great job!

Angelica
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
haha, this is cute. P

And isn't August 20th sometime around Demi's ACTUAL birthday?

I liked the whole acquaintenemies thing. I know someone sort of like that. )

And when do you get out of school?

I'm stuck till the 19th. I hope for your sake you get out earlier.
lina chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLEASE!

Your storyidea is awesome and I love it!
Erulasse Shadeslayer chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
not crazy about this 1 either... it didn't provide much closure
Tinkerbell-luvr chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I totally loved the "aquaintemies" and definition...pretty cool! I also loved her phone being in the story...I love the moo cow sound! It was great and I hope you will PLEASE have another few chapters of this one? :D
Padfootasaurus chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I LOVED IT!

I loved the whole aquaintemies (sp?) thing too! it was really creative! I wish I had thought of it!

and I agree with sonny.

the second definition is better! (:

and him calling her at midnight is a good idea! I might use this for an original story that I am writing that has the same frenemie (excuse me. Aquaintemie.(; ) relationship as channy... you mind?
princess chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
i love it update soon please!
comealongpond chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is really good. Everyone's totally in character, and acquaintemies describes their relationship perfectly.

lol. Good job. :)
Jonas x Knight chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
aw, wicked cute :D
nk2000 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aww... how sweet!

I really liked it! It was nicely written, characters were in-characters, and adorable!Chad is always fun.

"Acquaintemies" (how clever!) should totally be a real term!

Btw, Battle of the Networks' Stars is up on youtube (albeit poor quality). Thought I'd let you know, since I was practically dying myself...

Anyways, good job )
midnightwriter1898 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Haha, that was good! I loved it :)
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Are you KIDDING! This is REALLY good! I really enjoyed reading it! I'm kinda disappointed now that it was only a one shot because this plot could have SOO much potential! I mean, it's a great plot, you've TOTALLY gotten the character's down, just who they are and whatnot (GReat job with that! There's so many people who just CAN'T get it straight) and yeah-

Please reconsider making it more than a one-shot!

Did I mention this is going on my fave? Oh yeah!