Reviews for Mr Truth
archivedfics2013 chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
haha, i just came across this story, and it's hilarious! i enjoyed the first chapter the most, but all the othes had me laughing as well.
My Idle Hand chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Nice story! I really liked the idea!

But one tiny thing bothered me. In chapter 1 you wrote "your eyes went to the left". Lightman said that to Loker to proved he lied. Correct me if I'm wrong, but since Brendan Hines is a left handed, Eli would look to the right when he lies, not the left ;)
Viktorija chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
Well done!:)
Owl Emporium chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Haha, this was great! I loved it...so funny. :P
RomanceNovels chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
Haha, I really enjoyed this fic, it's very very funny. Oh, and loved the way you kept the characters essence. Great work! :D
alainnrois chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Hahahah okay that was just awesome. I must admit that some of Foster's confessions triggered OH so many ideas for fics. lol. It was great!
postalservice chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
I loved every second of reading this :)

and that is the truth ;)
postalservice chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Bugs Bunny?

HAHAHAHA xD

Ok, this is going straight to my fav's :)
postalservice chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh this is hilarious! I was grinning the whole time x)

and yeah, the whole swine-flue thing is getting too much attention
Chicken Scratchings chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Haha - loved it It was cute when Cal got upset because Loker wouldn't play the game with him :) Great job with this story!
freebird1307 chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
The long awaited chapter! and I want to know who got Loker pregnant.
writerobsessed4936 chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Awesome story! I loved the idea, and it was superb! Great job! :)
csiAngel chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Ha ha! I like that Cal went looking for Loker because he wanted to play. This was a fun fic.
hostie chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Oh, that really made me laugh. That's so Loker!
Chylea3784 chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
It wouldn't let me re-review chapter 3, but I think that the original was more interesting. I didn't think that it was OOC at all - everybody wears masks that hide part of who they are. The Lightman chapter was excellent.