Reviews for You have an Addiction
poormakino
great story btw
reminds of me ask alice
TodayParade chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I've read this story a couple of times but I still love it. Also yay even 160th review!
HoneOnna chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
I found that a bit too late, and I just cannot put it down. It's excellent!
MadHattess chapter 18 . 1/24/2011
I missed this story the first time around- which means that I had the pleasure of reading it straight through.

It's strange how well Mai/Nao works as a couple (for me) despite, as you mention, the number of things that have to be changed or worked around. I think a large part of it is that Nao's the type to hate the kind of things and people that she's drawn to. (She does this with Kuga as well- you can tell that part of her wants to like the woman). She doesn't want to need anyone and therefore starts building up the distance right away.

Your strongest point lies in the details of this version of the characters. There was a line about Shiho 'round the middle of this that particularly struck me. There were many others but I'm not going to be able to list them all. I will say that you were careful to give people depth and that I noticed.

I'm glad you're going through to edit. The grammar problems are pretty minor, but I think the content is more than good enough to deserve something of a facial, yeah?
W-slave chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry for reviewing so late. I read the chapter two days after it was updated and I cannot believe I actually missed the review button. Well... Better late than never, right?

This couldn't have had a better ending. It was a very good idea to use Mai's POV for the end of the story. Actually having an insight of what she was feeling during everything that happened was very nice and it gave the reader another perspective to look through. As for the actual end of the story, I was happy, but, as any other, wished to know more about the future of their relationship and felt a little bit disapointed. Still, I can't say it could have been better.

Thank you for writing such a nice and entertaining story. I hope to read more from you and am anxious to see what that omake you mentioned is about;)

Have a nice day,

Take care,

Bakira.

PD: Again, I apologize for such a late review. Really, I could just bang my head against the wall right now.
Patriot-of-USA chapter 18 . 9/25/2010
I congratulate you for reaching the end of your long road. You did well!

I was happy to see a satisfying conclusion to your tale an wish you luck on future endeavors.

Glad to read it all worked out in the end!
Blair Phoenix chapter 18 . 9/20/2010
The ending felt like a little lacking, but overall I enjoyed it greatly As others said, it was nice to read the past events from Mai's PoV, definitely some nice insight into her character here *nods*.
Blackfang64 chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
Yay, the final chapter! :D Aw, it's nice to see Mai's point of view towards the past events, very well written i might add. Aww, Mai confessed to Nao, kawaii! Glad to see things turned out well in the end, thank you very much for the read and I hope to see more NatMai stories from you in the future!
Ookami Z chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
Wow. That was much better than I could ever hope for! You made it so real and just all in all magnificent! I look forward to reading more from you!
fyee chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
It’s great to read what Mai been thinking and most grateful when she feels the same towards Nao. Really happy for them and so sad its end really hope more Nao and Mai in this chapter but since they together I okay with it. Thanks for continue till the end.
fyee chapter 17 . 9/19/2010
I forget to review this chapter very sorry. At first I really shock and sad when know Mai is married and having his baby. All seems okay but I still think Nao kinda pity I really hoping Mai will be with her. When Nao being called by Mai couple of time I realize she might dreaming. It’s really good to be true. After Nao wake up, I really happy….she still have a chance with Mai. Thanks for the story.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
it was a great story i am sad to see it end
The Shortest Path chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
This was good. I certainly didn't expect you to suddenly end it like that, but it's understandable at least.

Overall one of my favorite Mai-HiME stories on the site, so I'm a bit sad for the end of it but I enjoyed each and every one of your updates. Thank you very much for writing it!

I hope you decide to write something else later, and if so I'm looking forward to it! :D
Beth Cyra chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
Well as sad as it is to know this was the last chapter it was also very good.

I enjoyed the shift to Mai's perspective and I really liked that you kept the ending grounded, making it so the girls really did live their lives after the carnival.

One of the best things was they lived together because they also had to, and the fact they still fought, but through it all Mai was happy with Nao and would continue to be.

Great story, you really made the pairing work and while it probably won't be done again, the one time it was, was a truly wonderful story.
Spikesagitta chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
oh? so the last chapter is told in Mai's POV huh? cool, nicely explain all of mai misgiving about nao from the start and all, and right up to the important bits too :)

i like the ending, but i wished that Nao's POV toward the end there was also written down