Reviews for I will NOT marry a Weasley
Chalayne chapter 1 . 9/3
Excellent!
Lee kadivar chapter 1 . 8/29
This made my day. I loved it. And a lot of the plot points where dead on. When did Ron and Hermione ever show attraction? Albus Severus was said to be the youngest kid and did have Harry's eyes but it never said he was his kid. And really... All the other plot wholes makes since written here too. And Arthur's comment was awesome considering Molly and author is not Harry's and Hermione's parents. Thank you for writing this.
A Random Earthian chapter 1 . 8/4
This is a fun story!
stevem1 chapter 1 . 7/29
This is hilarious. And true. I’ve always wondered why JKR never saw the romance building between Harry and Hermione over the series.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
Hilarious. And right on the money, too.
HufflepuffGal11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
Love this story!
jltavare chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
Very cute.
santa s angry elf chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
nice one, fun point of view.
Monster King chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Great story it was very funny
Nargelz chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
But I can’t stand by tom and peter sorry but peter makes me want to be sick looking at him he litrally looks like he tried to turn into his amigmi and failed and tom sorry to say this but like half the viewers in the second movie found tom riddle HOT
Nargelz chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
So basicly their reactions to the book
I personally found the bit where voldy said well is it not marrying her then I’m not dying
guardian of grayskull chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Personally, i enjoyed this one shot, and JK Rowling did admit ti was a mistake in how book 7 ended and Ron-he's never been right for Hermione, any Harry Potter fan knows that! I enjoy your stories, well i said all i wanted to say.
M.H.D.J chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
I love ️ this story I wish someone could do the same thing with Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhess ️️
The Deathly Erised chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
YASSSSSSS. DIS IS AMAZING
rb2312 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
All valid points.

And I definitely agree that harry and hermione were boy/girlfriend early on in th books