Reviews for Distorted Reflection
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
ImThatTypeOfGirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is amazing, really well done :)
ObsidianEyed chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
awww... :'(, so cute lol
Elsweyrian chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like it.
Black-Cat-Ligeia chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
(If only Lucien wasn't killed, but Shadowmere almost makes up for it since she was his horse.) I'll admit to badgering the Dark Brotherhood Murderer just to talk, and end up feeling bad when I reject his offer to follow me around. This one-shot is love, though and going on my favourites. Ah, the bittersweetness that is Sithis for bestowing such a person for the Dark Brotherhood. (I'm purposely delaying the Dead Drop missions to prolong the murder of Lucien.)
Leonette chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Again, I've read this before and neglected to review because I didn't see the author. Bad, bad me!

I personally think Bethesda put an Imperial Dark Brotherhood Murderer to allieviate Lucien withdrawal symptoms. Or, to make us miss him even more. Like you said, either being very cruel or very kind.

Very good, as usual. I love how you reveal similarities one at a time to draw it out a bit more.
roflmort chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
lmfao ok lemme share something:

i had that guy follow me, the murderer dude in the DB, and we went to echo cave, right? well, unfortunately, my staff hurts everyone within 10 ft, so he died.

i laughed so hard when i saw his dead body. i was like, wow, really?

lmfao. to have him keep some dignity (though he was dead, so what was the point?) i took his clothes and fled.

enough of my rambling.

this was good. very good.
Forgotten Ink chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aww, that was cute, I don't think I've ever actually had the guy follow me O.o it was always the mage that I used .

lol Lukas xD
blunted-edge chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is so very adorable. I didn't really get to talk to the new recruits much before I accidently deleted my main character, but I do remember thinking that he sounded just like Lucien when I first talked to him - and that I beat up Arquen when he fearfully asked if it was REALLY true that she ate Lucien's entrails.
Jordy Trent chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hey, it's you again! And me again!

What a lovely poigant little story. It very much reflects my feelings as I echoed around the Sanctuary after the questline finished; eyeing Arquen suspiciously, chatting with the newbies...the Imperial one is cool, and I think you captured him nicely. I took him along to the Battle of Bruma with me, and was very sad when he got killed. I didn't mean for that to happen at all, so I used the console to resurrect him.

Anyway. I like the characterisation of Lukas as being all nervous at first (so cute when he gets all darty-eyed and panicky when you ask him questions) and then becoming almost, if not exactly, like a young Lucien. I think your Listener should take advantage of her position and seduce him...but I would think that ;)

Perhaps you already know this, but the same voice actor (Wes Johnson) plays Lucien and the Murderer (in fact he plays all Imperial males, as well as the Arena announcer and Sheogorath) He just uses a slightly different voice for Lucien.
Cyprith chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Daw! That was so sweet and lovely! I adore that little boy in the sanctuary. I go down there to poke him (and kick Arquen in the shin) every time I start up the game. And now he has his own fanfiction! That's so awesome. .
Crisium chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh, wow. This is just absolutely beautiful.