Reviews for Nothing from Nothing
Chrissy chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
You are so good! I love the last line in chapter one, what great insight. You write both characters so, so well, probably the best I've read.
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
I like the end of that! There should always be kissing involved when it comes to James and Juliet. Always! I liked this a lot!
Kasey22 chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Awesome. great job.
justawritier chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
such a sweet story. loved it 3
Korydwen chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
this story seems interesting :) i like the argument between the two, it's spicy in the hippy way of life :)

but i'm worry about Juliet. will James be worry about Juliet not being at home? or will he think that she is still angry and has moved?
Marla's Lost chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
...waiting patiently for chapter six... more please...
brodie-wan chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Wonderful finale. If there any word that I would choose to encapsulate this final chapter, it's intimate. From your narrative of James' evolution to the tenderness of their time in the ditch, this chapter really stuck out.

"The blonde with the gun had called him by his given name and he could no longer hide behind an alias, he had to admit to being James Ford. And once he was named, he was human. He was called leader, and friend. He was still guarded, still selfish, but less so than he’d been his entire life."

I really loved this section. The words: admit, human, leader friend were evocative and, truth, gave me goosebumps.

“You don’t gotta be brave right now.” He told her.

She sniffed and leant forward into his arms. Burying her head in his chest, she sobbed. He knelt there cradling her, letting her get it all out. The rain finally gave up, and eventually her breathing evened.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered, her face still hidden in his jumpsuit.

“Me too.” He replied softly.

James' comment about her not having to be brave was especially gallant. I really enjoyed this entire scene. The imtimacy of their actions wrapped around so few words spoken was very well done.

"Looking out ahead and seeing their home come into view, James was certain of one thing – he should have kissed her anyway.

And he knew, by her upturned lips, that she thought so too."

He will. In the next story, right? :-P

Thanks again for such an enthralling glimpse into the life and love of James and Juliet.
brodie-wan chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Three chapters down and this story is good. I like the idea of James never liking Radzibnsky. did anyone? My favorite part, however was the back and forth beween James and Juliet while she loading up the van to tow. James as first class a**. His comment about 'tool box barbie doll' shocked me. That was down right mean.

I also like that Juliet can't quite figure out why she can't forgive him. she has an explosive mad on thats for sure.

Ouch! Broken ankle. And Rain!

James must have kicked Phil to the curb on principal alone. :-P

I look forward to more 'Dharmaville'!
CarolynneRuth chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
I really love the way you have captured the essence of these two characters. I only just discovered your stories last night and I have now read all of them and have enjoyed every moment of it.
iyimgrace chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Ah another one. So good, so good. You're characterizations are spot on. I love how you write James...sarcastic and quick the retort but with a humility and gentleness that Josh Holloway does so well. This is a really nice series.
SunKrux chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Another sweet story. :) Well done my dear. *hugs*
alice Moyan chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
wow... one of the best Suliet fics I've read.
donnalea chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
I'm still impressed by how effortlessly you seem to handle the characters. Beautiful storytelling. I want to believe this is how they realised what they mean to each other. I can't wait to read what you're going to write next :) Now you started, and what with all the response you get, you won't be quitting now, will ya?
xXDonnaTylerXx chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
Really, really beautiful ending, just as it was right from the start. You have the characters down so perfectly, and the prose at the beginning honestly reduced me to tears! Especially when you think about how things turned out - speaking of which, I think it would be amazing if you now wrote a piece about his feelings when Jack and Kate returned to the island in '77, and when Juliet fell. I know you could get both of their emotions spot on... Anyway, it's just something to consider. Lovely, lovely work.

Donna x
QueenOfHyperbole chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
Great story. Stubborn Sawyer...stubborn Juliet...always funny. Was this the end, though?