Reviews for Ruby Tuesday
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/12
They really do sound married to the rest of the world ae :D
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was an absolute delight to read. You captured the Jane Lisbon dynamic perfectly. It was in character. I love how Jane didn't correct Ruby after she suggested roses. And the choice of a cactus is an incredible way of showing the uniqueness of their relationship. Jane would totally buy a cactus for Lisbon and Lisbon would probably be the only person in the world that would get it! :) The whole story reflected the verging-on-the-edge-of-something-more friendship that they have going. And you did it all in around 600 words! Fantastic. Keep writing!
tricks-meuler chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Absolutely fantastic little scene.
niza.the.mental.fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
this oneshot was sure written a long time ago :) I really enjoyed reading it,jane was just so in character,great job!
bloodwrites chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aw, I love this! You got Jane's voice just right, and I could see every bit of it as it unfolded. Just lovely!
Molleyn chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I agree with the others, good use of the outside observer! Interesting situation too, putting Jane in such a "normal" setting feels almost strange, a little cold and quite lonely - but with Lisbon on the phone he's home again and comfortable; makes me glad for him.
shallowness chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Nice ending, and a good use of the outside observer - at a distance and charmed still.
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I love this! :D
DreamsOfFlying chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was really cute! It sounds like exactly what Jane would do for Lisbon. :)
Mark C chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
A nice little one-shot.

Loved the conversation that Jane had with Lisbon. Very typical of the pair. Enjoyed that he was going to make dinner for her, nice touch.

Good job.
LeFae chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Heh - I giggled :D
castiello chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Loved this story. It made me smile :).

Excellent description of Jane from an outsider's POV: the contrast between when he is "on" for an audience, and when he is alone.

The cactus was a stroke of genius; just so totally Jane. That whole last bit, with him coming back and tapping on the window to show Ruby what he bought-that played out in my head like a scene on the show.

Great job!
yaba chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
ahaha i can't believe i've never read this before. awesomeness in its purest form, you rock my world, woman :)

Yana
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
So funny, great like all your other fics. It is nice to see the transformation of Jane when he interacts with different ppl, especially Lisbon.

Til later readings
FirstDraft chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Ah. Very sweet, but not too much. Just like a good Tiramisu.