Reviews for Ruby Tuesday
MartyMc49 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Wonderful spot on interplay between Jane and Ruby. I love vignettes like this one. It's as though you have taken a scalpel and carefully cut away just a sliver of a day. And yet, shown so many different sides to Jane's story through Ruby's eyes.
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
They really do sound married to the rest of the world ae :D
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was an absolute delight to read. You captured the Jane Lisbon dynamic perfectly. It was in character. I love how Jane didn't correct Ruby after she suggested roses. And the choice of a cactus is an incredible way of showing the uniqueness of their relationship. Jane would totally buy a cactus for Lisbon and Lisbon would probably be the only person in the world that would get it! :) The whole story reflected the verging-on-the-edge-of-something-more friendship that they have going. And you did it all in around 600 words! Fantastic. Keep writing!
tricks-meuler chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Absolutely fantastic little scene.
niza.the.mental.fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
this oneshot was sure written a long time ago :) I really enjoyed reading it,jane was just so in character,great job!
bloodwrites chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aw, I love this! You got Jane's voice just right, and I could see every bit of it as it unfolded. Just lovely!
Molleyn chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I agree with the others, good use of the outside observer! Interesting situation too, putting Jane in such a "normal" setting feels almost strange, a little cold and quite lonely - but with Lisbon on the phone he's home again and comfortable; makes me glad for him.
shallowness chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Nice ending, and a good use of the outside observer - at a distance and charmed still.
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I love this! :D
DreamsOfFlying chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was really cute! It sounds like exactly what Jane would do for Lisbon. :)
Mark C chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
A nice little one-shot.

Loved the conversation that Jane had with Lisbon. Very typical of the pair. Enjoyed that he was going to make dinner for her, nice touch.

Good job.
LeFae chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Heh - I giggled :D
castiello chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Loved this story. It made me smile :).

Excellent description of Jane from an outsider's POV: the contrast between when he is "on" for an audience, and when he is alone.

The cactus was a stroke of genius; just so totally Jane. That whole last bit, with him coming back and tapping on the window to show Ruby what he bought-that played out in my head like a scene on the show.

Great job!
yaba chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
ahaha i can't believe i've never read this before. awesomeness in its purest form, you rock my world, woman :)

Yana
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
So funny, great like all your other fics. It is nice to see the transformation of Jane when he interacts with different ppl, especially Lisbon.

Til later readings