Reviews for Ruby Tuesday
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I missed this when it first came out. I'm so glad I went back and found it. Such a cheerful and wonderfully insightful piece. You have a refreshing knack for fleshing out your scenes into something that feels very much alive. I agree, Jane wouldn't think twice about breaking into Lisbon's place.

Only downside is that I'm going to have this song stuck in my head all day :)
Arcadya chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hello! Late review!

Anywho, I'm going through all (maybe not all but close to) your fics and ... this one ... I want a sequel.

Where mysterious Ruby, shop girl, gets to actually 'see' The Man in the Suit's dinner date, I'd like her (should I say 'your'?) view of their interactions...

Just a thought, don't strain yourself or anything :)
avae chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Genius. Simply genius. Lisbon actually does have a lot in common with a cactus, come to think of it.
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Okay, I have nothing really of worth to say here, just

AW!

That is all.

Oh, and that cactus was a stroke of genius.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Adorable. What a nice little gem! I love the cactus with the bow. Very Jane-esque.
Cathartes chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw, so cute! I wonder how much interaction Lisbon and Jane have outside of the office . . . the show isn't quite clear. I hope they're having dinner together as you describe! Good characterizations, I thought they were realistic and I enjoyed this piece. Thanks for sharing!
House Calls chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was positively delightful! You did a great job with an 'outsider's' observations about Jane. And you set the scene up beautifully. Very nicely done! :)
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh, I love this. It's so sweet. I love the odd randomness that just happens sometimes. It's great. And a cactus, so much more Lisbon than roses would be. Just great.
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was cute! Lisbon is going to love her plant... :-)
rockc68 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I laughed too!

Enjoyed this, thanks.
GarniGal chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is an adorable little one-shot. I do love this show, and it's hard to find anyone whose seen it to talk about it, much less writing fic.

Thanks.