Reviews for The Dreamwalker
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 1 . 2/7
Poor Jay. Does this really tell us about what life was like for Jaden, before he was reincarnated?
Darkrai2000 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Yubel must be thinking of something when she saw Alexis like that. The girl in the past looked like Alexis, too. Something is strange going on around here?
Darkrai2000 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I hope Judai is okay, how is anyone going to save him, now? I'm thankful Ojama Yellow understands Winged Kuriboh or Judai wouldn't had been in bed. Thanks again for you chapter 3, it was great spelling, too!
Darkrai2000 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I'm gald Syrus and the remainer of Jaden told everyone else about Jaden the Supreme King, and the rest of the story, including Exodia! Well, Syrus was the only one who was not used by Bronn after all. what ever the clocked figure that attacked Jaden may be a powerful duelist! Nice job making the story very well spelled.
Darkrai2000 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This all Bronn's fault! If it were not for him, Jaden (also know as Judai in japan version of the show) would have feeling like this now. I'm so angry for what Bronn did to Jaden back then. Oh you did a great job by the way! Nice job for the spelling as well.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 18 . 11/15/2011
Pretty cool. I love it.
heartbreakerninja chapter 18 . 10/26/2011
great story. love how you matched it up with the original series so well.

lol here i thought putting jaden in a coma in my own fan fic. was a original idea but i found out that a lot of people do it lol. i like how you did it though great job. this story is so going into my favs.
RTNknight chapter 18 . 3/20/2011
Simple word for this story; 100% perfect. Although it might be some (little) error in duel details or a little lack of romance fluffy, story concept itself still 100% perfect. It might not be like any typical (a bit too much) romance JxA fic, but it is indeed very reasonable, IC storyline. The JxA moment here is very touching and meaningful. The actual GX season 4 did not make something clear like this fic. (bcoz Jaden is still have his darkness in his mind -*-)

Keep good working!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
nice
JC-zala chapter 18 . 2/16/2011
The story was all good to me. I like the pacing. You don't lag and you get straight to the point. I like the little romantic parts and the duels too. GOod job.
JC-zala chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
And Alexis has entered the Dreamworld. Reminds of Kotori's ability from X/1999. This is getting interesting.
JC-zala chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Like I said, you're pretty creative with your poem/lyrics.

I can feel the emotions of the characters. You portray each of them naturally. And I definitely love the kissing part in the end. It was sweet.
JC-zala chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
The flashbacks are so wonderful here. I love Syrus' teasing here too. She was his fiance in the past and now she's his fiance in the present since that battle with that tennis guy Harrington. The battle is intense. It got my pumped up for more.
JC-zala chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Oh, Alexis is totally involve in the prophecy. Speaking of which, you have a way with words. Your song and the prophecy were just awesome. You're quite creative and imaginative with your writing. I can picture things very clearly. You don't linger that much, which is good. It's also nice to know that Jaden has realized his feelings for Alexis. How sweet!
JC-zala chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Oh no, Jaden! What's wrong with him? *worries*

Nice use of medical terms here. And I love reading everyone's POV. Good job.