Reviews for Brothers in Blood
Krisalt chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
this was a really wonderful story. i have always loved the relashion between the two brothers ! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
love it 3
HellHathPie986 chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
i was suddenly reminded of my love for Logan and Victor's brotherly relationship and after reading this it makes me want more. i may just have to dig through my local comic book shop or read the rest of the fanfiction on this site about these two xD awesome story! definitely one of my favorites
SoulMore chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
Marvelite5Ever chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY! :D I've spent like the entire day reading it, and wow... just, this story made me so unbelievably happy... Jimmy and Victor being brothers again was absolutely AMAZING in every possible way, and I loved how you showed how well they worked together.
The plot was intriguing, the flashbacks were heartwrenching, the bromance was adorable, your characterizations to my knowledge (I just got into the X-Men a couple weeks ago, lol, but I'm already in love with Logan and am digging James and Victor bromance) were IC...
Seriously. Thank you for this incredible read :)
GirlFromNorth chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
Woah. Wow. Okay, I won't be able to write an intelligent review to this story, but anyway. This fanfic is incredibly well written and the plot is wonderful; the first chapters about Logan regaining his memories and then you started a WAR. I love all those flashbacks in the beginning and the interraction between the two brothers. And good god this last chap, two hundred years later-
Now I'm feeling nostalgic - wonderful. I salute you!
AsgardsValkyrie chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
This made me cry, the epilogue. I loved this entire story. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
soooo many grammar mistakes. you should have used a beta.
Trying -Helps chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
That was a story, I can't say I was into the bloody bits but I will give you props that you showed everything in a realistic but not gory manner. You should right a book, I can't say it was the funnest story I have read but I have to say you have an excellent writing style, very professional.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google.
WhiteFang001 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Brilliant :)
I really liked it - well done
Zombilon chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
I loved this... Just so much. This was probably one of the best Fics I have ever had the privlage of reading.
All these feels... I'm having trouble keeping it all in. ... Sad, happy, proud...
You are an amazing writer and I feel that you captured everyone perfectly!
I look forward to enjoying more of your Fics in the future.
Relena Duo chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Guest chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
I really enjoyed this fanfic. It was touching, moving, interesting, and heart warming. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
So sweet! Love this fic
BoooYouWhore chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Awe the epilogue made me happyyy! Now I'm all smiling looking like a dumbass haha. xo