Reviews for Death Will Be Your Companion
grannyshirley05 chapter 1 . 1/3
One of my favorites!
Kimberly chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Spock Prime's mourning was the worst. I hate to see him so lonely :'( so sad that he outlived all of his friends, especially Kirk :'( makes me cry
Dimplz chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is a truly beautiful one-shot. Really moving and well written.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
One of the most beautifully-written pieces I have ever read. Each one was lovely, but I must say that Spock Prime's is by far my favorite. Wonderful story; keep writing.
Linstock chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I particularly like Spock prime and Spock’s pieces. I liked the rawness of Spock prime and his perspective on loss. I also liked the image of Spock climbing the tree and seeking connection.
rosesandanguishlover2013 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
very sad...but i loved it.
Spockhura chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was wondeful ) Well written perspectives. I loved the way you did Spock Prime's experiences the most.
LadyAdarah chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That was really moving! You know the characters really well and described them all so well, thank you! :)
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was the most depressing fanfic of my entire 4 years of reading fanfiction! However, I love McCoy Prime, I laughed at what he said.

“ It would be your ugly mug to send me off to the afterlife”

“ You would not have it any other way, Doctor.”

“ Hurmph. Lord’s got a sense of humor I guess.

" You are my dearest friend.”

“ Yeah…well I love you too, you green blooded son of a bitch.”

Haha.

Although, a part of me died when I read that he was there when Pavel took is last breath (I love chekov from the movie, so therefore, all chekovs!), was there when Scotty had cheated death one, but could not cheat it again (I love that engineer!), and there when Sulu's grandchildren wished him farewell.

I found tranquility behind him playing, "Nocturnes of Love" for Uhura. And the line "The experiences we had been through together had formed a bond that will and shall remain unbroken in both this life and the next" so reminded me of the ending scene of Troy as the great hero, Achilles, is on a pyre.

I love Sarek, and I loved that he said that Amanda would Uhura if they were to meet. The fact that he is going to reconcile with his son always will make me happy.

I damn near cried when he started climbing the tree and then Uhura remarks, "this is a good climbing tree". I thought I was going to emotionally die when he noticed wetness on his cheeks and knew them to be his.

/ this hurts...me

-kendra 3
LusciousNesha chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is one of the most beautiful pieces about Spock that I have ever read. Thank you for sharing.
VulcanNinjaGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
ohh wow...VERY few fanfics have put me at a loss for words, but this is one of them! good job! I'm tearing up! and believe me, it takes A LOT to make me tear up.
Trinilynn chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
nice story vey emotional for an account given by three Vulcans...i felt it for spock prime . he watched his home die twice...i dint think about like that before...
AerynBlack chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Sad but beautiful story, especially the parts where Spock Prime was saying good bye to McCoy and when Spock was reminiscing about his mother.
elaine451 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh, this was so beautifully written. What a brilliant idea, the thoughts of three Vulcans and how they handle death. So right that the younger Spock has Nyota to help him through it.