Reviews for Persistence of Memory
Loverustal chapter 14 . 10/1/2019
Great story.
Paddy Russell chapter 14 . 7/15/2017
I just couldn't put it down. It is 3 am , I just had to finish the story. Super, thank you
Lupi chapter 14 . 1/22/2017
This was just such a lovely story *happy grin* Thank you so much for it!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2017
What a great story! I didn't want it to end
damnflamingos chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
I really enjoyed reading this!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
Wonderful ending to an amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out okay in the end!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I like how open they were with each other! I hope that continues!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
Insightful chapter! I enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that they talked! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out and they reach qn agreement that works for them both!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! That will be hard for Sam to hear, but the options are certainly understandable!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
Wonderful chapter! Very deep and moving! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! They deserve a chance to be happy!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very emotional! I hope everything works out and they find a way that they can both be happy!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Incredible chapter! Very emotional! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!