Reviews for Nocturne
KittyGoesRoar1q chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Oh god, tears. Just tears. I can't even type anymore. I bid you farewell.
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Wow NejiSasu vs NaruSasu. Interesting.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
awesome!
IUM chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
this is so damned sad!

but i luv it.

really sweet. you made me luv Nejisasu.
NellaReklaw08 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
i'll be honest, i'm not that much of a NejiSasu fan, but this was pretty nice. especially the ending! Good job
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Very nice fic. I liked it. :) It's sad though, Neji and Sasuke both had to die.

Ah well, not everyone can have happy endings.

~KW
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
“Sa-Sasuke, come on… Wake up, please, wake up…” Hard, brutal sobs shook the blond’s suddenly frail frame. “You… You’ve gotta wake up, teme… I love you – come back.”

Dude, WOW!

That part sounded so much like a soap! XD (Is that how you spell it? XDD)

Do you speak spanish? 'cause I don't know the english words but in spanish we call it "Novelas" xD

Yeah, wow I loved it though!

sounds like something Naru would do! 3
Aozora.NejiSasUKE chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Huee~ T.T

nice fic but so sad..uhuhuhu..T.T

please, will you make another nejisasu where they can be together in the end? T.T i love this pair so..
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
heyy! wow! intense. i love these stories though. XD
StreetRacerSakura chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aww Omg,OmgAmazing,AmazingSo Sad And LovelyLove,Love]-xoxox-
Heihachi-Katayama chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aww, that was pretty sweet! And i'm impressed that you managed to pull it off! Neji and Sasuke are pretty hard to write with each other since they just don't back down, so I like how you gave them pretty equal status in this one. Nice job!
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
It was really nice! I'm most sad for Naruto, he felt the same tragedy Neji did, only never had his love returned (although it is questionable: is it worse losing someone, or is it worse not even having them in the first place? Like Naruto's and Sasuke's parents; I think it's the worst when you never even had a chance, don't have a happy memory)

I didn't understand the end, though - did Neji attack Konoha, as well? Was that what he meant by doing the same things Sasuke had?

Good job. :)