Reviews for Mind Melding
ArabellaTepes chapter 1 . 1/10
You know what would be like the best thing ever? If you continued this beautiful story.
QueenSnare chapter 14 . 10/30/2018
I really hope you update at some point! I'm all in now Lol
Cacaudreamgirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
Oh my God! I am a teacher! I liked the Meeting part!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2018
You know, I'm a super fan, but I'm not using my time, energy and efforts providing fiction free to readers. I get appalled when readers complain or say nasty things. I want to say to them, then write it yourself! My compliments to fanfiction writers like yourself! Thank you!
Uhura the 9th chapter 14 . 3/8/2018
Oh wow! The first 12 chapters were great, it had a plot, story line and giggles. I really liked the scandal with Robinson, now that was funny. I even like the chemical plot, it started out strong and then it dragged. I got lost on the dream scape. But a good story.
sadhappygirl chapter 14 . 9/20/2017
Please update please!
Angela chapter 14 . 3/5/2016
I really like this story and hope you will come back... Please write more of this.
Angela chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
This is a very interesting story, I want to read more cannot wait for the next Chapter...
Not so nice one chapter 14 . 1/4/2015
I hate incomplete stories. They should be removed.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
The ol' smackeroo!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
The plot/sub-ploy both are ok.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
Vulcans do not perspire. They do not possess sweat glands.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Funny
blackmoon9793 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
I'm so, so glad you're updating again. This is my favorite Spock/Uhura story, and it would be devastating to never find out how it ends. Please post again soon. And happy holidays!
tanseynz chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
This is simply amazing. You have a profound talent of putting your reader right in the minds and locations of your scenarios/characters to the point reality becomes blurred. Given the few admitted word usage mistakes, this is still mighty impressive writing!