Reviews for 40K: Soloman the Blood God
WolfPaladin chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
Bird-Man, eh? Well, that's somewhat along the lines of what we all were expecting. And that's saying something, because the freak changes his appearance every time he sits for a photograph. Lord of Change - more like Lord of "Just as Planned" Dickery. YOU READING THIS, ELDRAD?

A Half-Human, Half-Daemon sitting on the shoulders of an Orkish Cook who wears a Flak Jacket...actually, that's pretty badass.

But give Soloman some armour and clothes, for Chaos sake. Walking around looking like a Kanak Skull-Taker isn't really inspiring. Kharn would throw a bitchfit - and we all know how that turns out.

Speaking of which, where are all the famous followers? Kharn, Angron, Doombreed - their reactions to Soloman should be interesting.

Nice work!
Ubermarine chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
Khorne flakes! Bet Tzeetch never saw that one coming!
aberdeenkev chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
Really liked ur story hope u update again be funny if he knocks up the other deamon to lol
Guest chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
*thinks of a way to accidentaly rip you apart with an assult cannon barrage* hmm, this is all well and good but, please, by the grace of the golden throne, UPLOAD THE CHAPTERS FASTER! SOME OF US ARE DYING OF SUSPENCE HERE!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
The humor was dry...

*cough* ... and ... AWKWARD
Lost it Never Had it chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
Woop an update! Was NO expecting o see this at the top of my alerts list today xD But it is very much appreciated. Glad to see it's still being continued :)
redstarzombie chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
dude, typicalteenager, what the heck?!

why haven't you updated?
redstarzombie chapter 25 . 9/4/2013
and now we know where pinkie pie came from...

...please don't yell at me...
SuperTechmarine chapter 29 . 8/2/2013
Great story, but...no update for 8 months...dafuq's with that?
Ressan chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Damn cliffhanger.
OnyxTemplar chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
Oh please, do continue this fine and amusing work that flies in the face of all we are taught in the Emperor's service. I haven't laughed so hard in at least several hours (Vodka may have been involved). Something as entertaining as this bit of authorship deserves to go on for as long as possible.
Freelancer Mississippi chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
Please post more! This is so addicting!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/5/2013
One of the best stories ever wrote. Right along with the standard 40k writers. Must have more!
WolfPaladin chapter 29 . 12/31/2012
Somehow, the idea of giving the God of all Plots a visit mightn't be a bad idea...that is, if the irreverent Guardsman has any real plan to do so.

And update sooner, you Chaos-spawn! OR I...well, no. Inquisition deployment against you wouldn't quite be worth it, not to them, certainly not to me as the reader.

Nicely done, keep going!
reaperfrost8 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Nurgle and Isha. Long story short, after the Chaos God Slaanesh the Eldar orgied into existence slaughtered almost their entire pantheon, Isha was saved because Nurgle decided to keep her for himself. Nurgle, being Nurgle, expresses his affection by imprisoning Isha in his throneroom and testing all of his experimental diseases on her (only able to survive due to being a deity of Healing), and if it is a success he unleashes it upon the universe. But this also allows Isha to whisper the cure to the universe as well, so it's all good.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »