Reviews for 40K: Soloman the Blood God
Guest chapter 33 . 7/13/2014
Malal/Malice should be on the 40k wiki. Also, on a side note; Yay! An author doing an extremely good fanfic, actually referenced my comment.

P.S. If you can, could you send that Psyker my way? I seem to have an extremely Heretical obsession with Malal... On second thought, send the Gray Knights!
Tankred chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
Don't forget Osis, the ancient egyptian god of bad luck
Yoshtar chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
I
the inquisition has been notified.
they shall locate you and force you to finish your heretical work
then you shall report to them for your reward, followed by your execution.
Emperor protects
I
PFCDontKnow chapter 33 . 7/13/2014
Fuck that, I'm fetching my bolt pistol!
Keep writing. I need more evidence of this...Zuvassin before I can ascertain if I need to execute you.
Krnka chapter 33 . 7/13/2014
Only Heretics update every 2 months
Guest chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
Yay, an update!
Also, as to the line break thing, look above the author's note. Aside from that, awesome story! The Ironic part is that Solomon is my last name... a difference of one vowel... (Gulp).
In all seriousness though, please update soon. Otherwise I'll... err, Yeah, not much you can do to the blood god, is there, aside from forcing them to watch all the peaceful shows in existence!
Ah, who am I kidding that wouldn't work. Anyway, Please update soon!

Signed,
A faithful servant to the god-emperor
Messiah-Emperor chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
hurray an update!
Benthino chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
I am pleased that you have updated, friend.
Yoshtar chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
I don't care if this chapter is late, just get the next one to us right quick, and all is forgiven.
Krnka chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
*Raises hand*
Guest chapter 31 . 5/23/2014
Actually, I only have one problem with this story, where the **** is Malal/Malice, AKA Chaos turned against itself? He is my favorite chaos god, yet almost no one knows of him.

Other than that, please update soon, this is hilarious, and I can't wait to read the end.

Oh, and one more thing, are you planning to do a series?

That's all,
Emperor protects,
Guest.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
"...WHY ARE YOU BLOODY NAKED?"

Why are you bloody complaining?
Dreadphoenix chapter 31 . 3/22/2014
Glad to see you're still updating this. :D
WolfPaladin chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
Bird-Man, eh? Well, that's somewhat along the lines of what we all were expecting. And that's saying something, because the freak changes his appearance every time he sits for a photograph. Lord of Change - more like Lord of "Just as Planned" Dickery. YOU READING THIS, ELDRAD?

A Half-Human, Half-Daemon sitting on the shoulders of an Orkish Cook who wears a Flak Jacket...actually, that's pretty badass.

But give Soloman some armour and clothes, for Chaos sake. Walking around looking like a Kanak Skull-Taker isn't really inspiring. Kharn would throw a bitchfit - and we all know how that turns out.

Speaking of which, where are all the famous followers? Kharn, Angron, Doombreed - their reactions to Soloman should be interesting.

Nice work!
Krnka chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
Khorne flakes! Bet Tzeetch never saw that one coming!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »