Reviews for 40K: Soloman the Blood God
Jamin P. Rose chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
Another great chapter, the story us really turning out well. Keep at it.

Jamin P. Rose
Jamin P. Rose chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Well so far this is an amazing, and amazingly funny, story. I really like the way you have things set up with the gods, but you donned to leave it rated k and bleep out the swear words.
Bjorn Swiftstrike chapter 25 . 7/10/2011
I have been a long time reader of this story and I would like to thank you for coming back. I have always found this fanfic funny and well done,although a bit wacky. Keep writing
tsukiyomi83 chapter 25 . 7/9/2011
It's been a while since I came back to this story. Glad to know this story is still alive. Thanks for the update.
Some101 chapter 25 . 7/8/2011
HE LIVES? HE LIVES! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Shadowbane509 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Noooo! A cliff-hanger! I would love to live in either Chaos Undivided or Tzeentch's island. Too bad I play Tau...
Shadowbane509 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
O_o. A pole-dancing Slaanesh? Where do you get one of THOSE? I now expect to see Khorne on an episode of "So you think you can dance".
Shadowbane509 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Chess? Interesting. I look forward to the third challenge...
Shadowbane509 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Mortraz is SCARY. Is he a daemon of Slaanesh's? Also, the warning cracked me up. I will not attempt to challenge Tzeentch now.
Shadowbane509 chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Intelligent bloodletters? O_o. This should be interesting...
Shadowbane509 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Nurgle? Beauty sleep? AHAHAHAHAHA!
SGT.CJC chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
Yay, you're back! I loved this fic, I thought I'd left a review before this, can't think why I didn't.

Solomon's in it now, what with the water and now this predicament, other than that he's having a lovely hard time fitting into the role of Blood God. The only one who seems to help him is the 'disembodied voice' who I suspect is a certain divine being on a golden throne.

The Grammar and structure in this fic are great, the story is funny and captivating, and the characters are amazing, and well thought out and detailed. I would like to say what I found funny about this fic, the wold, the populace, the 'free' attitudes of Zeena and Slaanesh, and the fact Solomon has an Ork Cook, but I can't, because I love all of this fic, well done.

Keep it up.

Please update soon.

FOR THE EMPEROR!
Bludwyn chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
WHERE. HAVE. YOU. BEEN.

I', sorry f i sound Crass, and unintelligible, but wHERE THE HELL HAS YOUR WRITING GENIUS BEEN THIS ENTIRE BL**DY YEAR? (ref. to chp 22)

I fell in love with your story, AT FIRST SIGHT, and you..YOU! How COULD you?

...well at least you're back.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU WON;T BE LEAVING AGAIN... T.T
Warlordomega chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
Talk about a night of passion. Glad to see your back hopefully you can finish this. It's a nice little read. Keep up the good work.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
Eight children? Like Slaanesh's number being eight? Poor Soloman... One is exhausting enough, but eight? Better him than me. But why did only his heart explode? I would have guessed that his head did it first.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »