Reviews for Company Manners
Abbey Whitlock chapter 8 . 6/2
this was super interesting and unique. loved it.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
I LOVED this story it was good
I know okay chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
How exhausting that must get.
I know okay chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
That would piss me off if my job demanded I give up a relationship.
I know okay chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Nice ending to a horrible day.
I know okay chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Aww, cute. I'm a bit confused. Does Draco live with Blaise?
I know okay chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Cute chapter. Harry doesn't like it because Draco is speaking the truth.
I know okay chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Interesting observation.
I know okay chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
I don't think he's going to give up that easily.
I know okay chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
It's nice Harry has learned better manners, but I don't think Draco will necessarily like who he is when he's just being himself.
Beth9891 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Interesting plot. Enjoyed only critique I had was i would have liked to learn more of what happened to harry the first year since Draco's past relationship was so nicely fleshed out. But overall enjoyed reading!
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Love it! Brilliant story.
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Wow! I love the nuances of this story. The little details you put into all your work really brings your stories to life, and shows either extensive training in a lot of different areas, or an abundance of carefully applied research! Yet another delightful read!
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Wonderful story. Thank you. Cleo
MyBeautifulLies chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
God, I laughed so hard when I read the 'constipated badger' line. I had tears streaming down my face and everything, and just when I thought I was done and could continue reading, I turned over to look at the words, and I saw those two blasted words again before I rolled back over and started all over again. I think I did that about five times. Seriously. But it's almost four am, so it shall never be mention again.
Lovely story, really. It's was taunting and emotional in a subtle way. I may even eventually read it again, which I tend to do when I like stories or books.
Ciao