Reviews for Digimon Chronicles: The Demon Years
momentai35 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
hey I just found this and this is great,

your characters Tal and Kenji are awesome

I could just imagine them in a real show or something

you're really good with characters and their personalities
Shire Folk chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
You know, it's taken me four days to find the time to get through this chapter. And it was worth all four days of them! We get a very deep insight to both Kenji's and Tal's characters, and the way that they entered the Digital World was very differnt from the way it worked for Tai's group, and was also very entertaining. I can tell you from what I've seen that I already find Mai very amusing, and that I have a feeling that she and Kenji are going to become very close friends, if only at the start because they can go toe-to-toe with one another.

A great chapter to read, even with my highly limited computer access.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Twilight Archangel chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Kenji is in real need of a psychologist...none of the other lone wolves were like this! Not Kouji nor Matt nor Rika...Kenji is a serious case...

I liked this, everyone seems so awesome! Their adventure has just begun!
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hey, sorry it took me so darn long to review. I've been busy finishing up the school year!

Anyway, whoa. I didn't think it was possible for a thirteen-year-old to have such a dark disposition! I feel kinda bad for the poor guy. I mean, it was totally rude of him to just shove Tal away like that, but I understand where he's coming from. Looking forward to the next installment!
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I thought he was going to explode...he does have som issues...

Great work Aneki!
RoyalKnightX chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Well, I, for one, can't wait for the day *after* they return where Yosuke and co. go to bully Kenji again and Tal sets them straight after getting to know him. No, scratch that, KENJI sets them straight with whatever newfound inner strength he found in the Digital World, and then they go running to Tal to tell him that guy he's started hanging out with messed with them, to which Tal will crack his knuckles and say "Good."

Or am I being too hopeful?

Anyway, I've gotten behind on FTFOD, I'm ashamed to admit, but I think I'll be doing some catching up today and this was a great place to start. Even if it's just through a series of one-shots, I can't wait to see how Kenji develops... he's different from the other "loner" characters from the series in that he's going in already knowing Tal and not only disliking him, but straight up hating him. The only other loner I can think of that already knew their gogglehead going in was Matt, but he didn't hate Tai like Kenji does Tal. This is going to be interesting...

Shire Folk chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Ouch... That really hurt him Kenji, more than you could possibly know. This did have a more profound effect on me than it would have had I not already known Tal, and I liked it a lot. Now here I am waiting for the rest of the one-shots!

I just re-read the forum again, and I agree completely when you say that Inca is going to be one butt-kicking female Digidestined. Sure, for a little while Aiewmon and Menelmon won't be able to handle the foes that [i]I'm[/i] throwing at them, but then again the guys that I am producing are much stronger than the digimon the rest of the Digidestined have to face against. MaltaOhtarmon is more than strong enough to take out regular old Myotismon in single combat (though it would make for a spectacular fight), and good enough to do a fair bit on VenomMyotismon. Against MaloMyotismon though (and this is fighting one-on-one while MaloMyotismon is at his peak), he'd have to go into his Mega to stand on EVEN ground.

Yes, they are that strong. But the bad guys that I throw out are stronger... MWA HA HA!

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You