Reviews for Catch
Aileil chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This is actually pretty funny. :) Also touching.
apester chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Cute :) I loved how they all looked out for Elliot especially Parker shooting Mickey in the back. Too funny. Great job
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Nice going Parker.
I really love your style, and the fact that you seem to love Eliot as much as I do! :) I'll definitely be looking forwards to reading more of your stories!
Empress Akitla chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I liked it lot. I personally think that for being a hitter, Eliot doesn't take nearly the amount of hits that Nate does. Other than that, awesome story! :D
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Liked this.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aw, poor Eliot. And I like it when he just turns and starts punching people... It's so funny! Anywho, loved the story, great job!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Loved it!

Just wish it had been longer, it ended too soon. But still a very cute story!

God Bless,

poppaeasabina chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Go, Parker! ROTFLOL. Everybody was wonderfully in character. Of course whatever Eliot SAYS, what he'll do is wait until Mickey wakes up and then beat the crap out of him. Real "bad guy," -NOT.
sgs09 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
lol How can a person just "really feel like tranquilizing Elliot"? ;p (Naw, actually I totally get that. It was fun!)

Arg, I can't believe I waited until now to read this! I've been eyeing it every time I've dropped by your page in the past couple of weeks. Tonight was finally the night to peruse... I'm glad I did! :D

Okay, first of all, you're my favorite leverage writer right now! I've read too many really good ones by you lately to let you have any other ranking. :)

I really enjoyed seeing Elliot get tranqued. And the bad guy somehow amused me... ;) He was funny (yet...evil. lol)

My favorite Hardison moment was when he was trying to catch Elliot and couldn't. ;p I loved Parker's teasing him about that for the rest of the fic. Her teasing might have been my favorite Parker moments. :)

My other favorite Parker stuff was this scene:

“Mickey?” Parker repeated, sure she couldn’t have heard that right. “The guy who kicked your butt’s name is Mickey?”

“First of all, tranquilizers are not ass whoopings. Hell, Hardison could tranquilize someone.”

“Hey! Why you gotta be hatin’?” Hardison questioned, but Eliot ignored him and continued.

Her amusement at Mickey's name was just hilarious. :)

It felt very in character to have Nate sitting with Elliot, waiting for him to wake up. He's gotta watch out for his kids.3

Sophie's comment that the bad guy "wasn't bad to look at" made me laugh! And everyone's awkward looks at her too. :D That was my favorite moment of her.

Hm...Elliot...favorite moment was the opening, really. I loved watching your description of why he was nervous and how nervous he was feeling. He totally would be more worried by having to watch out for the team. He has more to lose then. I commiserated wit him in his pre-meeting angst. lol But it's a good thing he didn't go alone, because they would have neer made the trade if he was unconscious!lol

It kind of gaveme a pause when Elliot smirked and asked if they really thought Elliot Spencer was his real name. I was like...hey, wait a minute! What if it isn't...? *gasp* O_O

Oh wait! My favorite Parker moment was when Nate reveals that she tranqued Mickey and she just smils and says it was only fair. :D *bursts out laughing* Man, I loved Parker in this fic! She was probably my favorite character this time, and that's usually not true. I love her, but I keep reading fics where the others are more awesome. ;)

I loved how protective everyone was of Elliot once he went down! 3 And I was glad to see him asking about them first, before even asking what had happened to him and why he couldn't remember it. lol They all love each other so much...*hugs*

lol I missed this line in the first read-through. And while I was fliping to see if there was anything else I wanted to mention, it caught my eye. "He groaned again, there was something not right about being able to identify a drug by its after effects." Poor guy...*hugs*

I also loved, by the way, when Elliot was trying to tell Hardison not to trust hitters. "I never said you could trust me, I'm a bad guy!" he always tries to hide behind the rough exterior. lol

Oh gosh, just found my favorite (more favorite) Nate moment! Nate’s eyes swept slowly to Sophie, “I’ve been known to shoot on occasion … when someone really deserved it.”" Hahahahahahahaha! I laughed so hard when I read that!

Ahh Goody, another wonderful fic for my favorites box. :D Thanks!Q

Luv2Co chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Keep the Eliot stories coming and I will be one happy person.

Thanks for sharing.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Love this story! I'm sure Eliot's going to be making a short trip to that warehouse sometime in the near future ;) 'Comic book store'! That's just mean (in a joking and very funny way)!
chaletian chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Heh, that was cute! Loved Hardison going to the comic book store... *g*

Ah, Eliot...
Lolita Wright chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
A treat as always. The dialog always shows you have a good grasp of the characters.
elebridith chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
*giggles* Awesome! Poor Eliot... so, did he get Mickey? And Hardison was awesome!

Love your storys!
honeyjo chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
*giggles* That was brilliant! You do hurt Eliot so beautifully! I love it!

And your Hardison is so awesome!

*happily waits to see what you'll do to Eliot next*