Reviews for I'll Be Okay
sweetcandyfun chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
i cant say i did like it or didn't.

I'm confused. I don't understand. Sorry, hahha

CIAO

~Sweetcandyfun ü
rawhide wolf chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow. This was amazing. Depressing, but amazing.
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Whoa! Thanks (:! I was asleep since I didn't have to work today!

But this is awesome!

“It’s eight degrees outside and you’re dying of a heat stroke.” a low rumble echoed from behind her. “Hon, I know you’re crazy, but this is just sick.”

Britt let out a soft chuckle and spun around to meet Cody Rhodes carrying his own water bottle. She replied, “Your sarcasm is helping, Rhodes. Not like you’d ever realize how perfectly fucked up I’ve been. Your drip-dry mouth is going to get you killed one of these da—“

He drained his water bottle onto her head before she could continue with her rant. He got her to chuckle a little bit at the familiarity of the water’s temperature before saying, “Chill for a few and tell the best friend what’s up your boots.”

Haha! If he dumped his water over me, I would probably flip...he would definitely not be on my good list but then again, in the one-shot he's thee BFF and thee BFF would get away with anything (:

She stood there on the dirt path and let her mind sink in what her eyes had just read. Cody “Cody Rhodes” Garrett Runnels: beloved son, nephew and friend. The rules of the game were echoing in her head like a video game gone wild. She had started playing the death card and there was a seventy-five percent chance left that she was going to get out of her alive.

“Rhodes was a great guy.” Ted DiBiase said from where he stood behind Brittany.

She took a deep breath and told him, “Greatness couldn’t save him, Ted. Neither could a Legacy.”

CODY CAN'T DIE! Rhodes is a great guy and Ted is dumb. I always stand up for Cody if I hear somebody bagging on him or if they don't like Cody but like Ted...I hate Theodore.

GTA IS AWESOME!

I've banned myself from playing it though...I get too aggressive when playing it... :)

Brittany winced at the name. She didn’t hate being the only girl in the stable. She just hated it when they called her that. Even Lillian Garcia thought that it was the cheapest shot the Creative Team could ever give a diva, more importantly, the legacy who could take any poser down with her title belt.

Poser would be Kelly freakin' Kelly right? I hate her. And I wouldn't like the name Miss Legacy either and Randy would get like...hit or something for using it on me! But all he would have to do is smile and I'd be complete putty in his hands.

“You got that right.” He said as he virtually grabbed a crowbar and smashed some car windows. “They’ve got you and I starting this romance storyline tonight, too. They’re going to make it seem like you slept with me behind Rhodes’ back and that ends your love angle with him.”

“Lord knows I wouldn’t trade my best friend for you.” She said and heard him laugh along with her.

And I wouldn't. Best friends stay forever (mostly) where lovers can come and go but I'd be happy if Randy stayed forever and ever. :)

She shook her head and wrapped her arms around him, “If they take me first, I’ll haunt you to say I love you.”

IF THEY KILL ME, I WOULD DIE TO SAVE ORTON! HE'S SUPPOSED TO LIVE TIL HE'S 150, I SWEAR. I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE...EVER.

You could kill me now and it won’t hurt. He could pop up in this room and ask for me back and I’d still follow him like a puppy.” She admitted and took in the look of disgust on Randy’s face. “He won’t stop until he’s got me back in his latches. It’s his twisted way of admitting that he still loves me.”

Poor Randy...that must have hurt him...but the truth sucks sometimes don't it?

Her eyes hardened. Without another word, she pulled the knife out of her midsection and jammed it straight into his. She watched his eyes drain of life right in front of her. He muttered colorful words as he tried to reexamine his brain for where he went wrong in his devious plan. He found his answer when she strongly said, “I’m over you.”

HAHA LEE! TAKE THAT YOU BIG DOUCHEBAG! NOBODY CAN BREAK ME AWAY FROM RANDY! NOT WHEN HE'S THAT HOT!

“You’re the most random person I know.” She said as she struggled to breathe. “I love you because you have authority but you know when to follow. I love you because you made me love instead of obsess. I love you because you were never scared even if everyone else was dying. I love you because you loved me.”

Ahh yes. The way he barks order at Rhodes and DiBiase is probably the funniest thing I've seen and they strive to make sure they do their job right. And then when he's all psychotic too and nobody would dare to go around him, I would. I think it's too hot to stay away from him like that. Drool-worthy! Mhmm!

I loved this. Totally something I wanted and I've been trying to think of ideas for a one-shot for you and I have some but I have to think them through more thoroughly. I can usually think of the ending first but then there's the rest of the story that would suck.

LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS!