Reviews for A Cat is a Mech's Best Friend
aaaah! Starscream and cats, my two favorite things XD
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
:D
Flickerswift chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Squeee! I love random Ravage/Starscream friendship! It is one of my secret little joys, and the world doesn't have enough of it! So what if it's completely random! It is awesome! XD
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I love it! So funny and with a really cute ending.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Haha the end was indeed rather cute XD
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Skywarp using blackmail against Starscream Awesomeness. And then, he throws it at Starscreams head!

Ravage was just too cute! Starscream saying, "So don’t think about... eating... any... thing" was hiliarious!
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was a very funny story! I love how you picture the Seekers interaction. Skywarp would definitely be one to use his teleport abilities for blackmailing or buying himself some protection, and I cant think about a better victim than Starscream. Poor Screamer, this was not among his best days definitely.

I like stories that picture Ravage following his wild instincts. In the cartoon, he was showed to have more similarities with organic felines than just the physical appearance.

And Soundwave definitely would protect his creations, as he actually did in the cartoon. Some of the best scenes of G1 are related to his “family”. Actually it was that interaction what showed that Soundwave was no emotionless drone at all, but a guy who knew to keep his emotions under control and, most important, out of the reach of others.

I loved how you portrayed Ravage in this story, mysterious and clever. His bond with Soundwave was unique, but he also was one of the most loyal Decepticons, who wouldnt hesitate in assisting a comrade in need. Thing is if he was following this idea when he helped Starscream, or if he was somehow trying to fix his mistake of bitting him before.

Great that things ended well for both Starscream and Ravage. I bet the master of stealth can use a good pat on the head every once in a while from somebody else than his master.
tlcoopi7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Looks like that Ravage is keeping everyone company.
Fire Redhead chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was great! I thoroughly enjoyed this little fic featuring Ravage and Starscream. Ravage sure reminds me of my cat, biting unexpectedly, touching my face with his paw when I'm asleep...you captured the "cat" in him well.

“You call this a reflex? He attacked me! What do you have him set on? Kill?”

XD Classic line! I could just envision the button on Ravage's back from Nice to Kill
Abandonment Personified chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw! _ I loved the ending! Yes, it is very sweet :D now I have a huge grin on my face.
Shadir chapter 1 . 6/3/2009