Reviews for Wilson's Heart
halogurl10 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
i have tried to type this review twice before i notices it wasn't typing.

awesome story it was really sweet.

if i were you i would have named it Wilson's Heart of Clay.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Ok, I read this a while ago, then saw your author's note and read The More Things Change.

First though this story. I loved it. Predicable but lovely ending. This is a good Wilson's Heart. I loved how Wilson gave him that trust. Beautiful.

As for The More Things Change, I can't wait to read more of that. That was one of my favorite stories. The medicine and Wilson's emotions and House moment were awesome!
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Of course we're interested! This makes me happy because two of my other favorite authors just quit writing because of RL and issues with . I love that little heart. It is definitely something Wilson would have around and keeping is something House would do.
senselesswords chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
As always your stories don't disappoint, I always feel that I'm going to read something special when an alert with your name appears on my inbox. It's been a while since I read something new from you, but family always is the most important thing in our lives and it's good to know that you're on again with the fanfics.

So, I loved the simplicity of the plot, the quiet exchanges and silent comments between the characters that are beyond words. That's what I like most about your way of writing, that you seem to catch the little details to make everyone more human.

Thanks for give us this piece of your imagination.
blackmare chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
House would do this. House would absolutely do this, and now I believe that he did.

And he'd be horrified, utterly, if he'd known anyone had seen the two shot glasses; and Wilson would never admit that he sort of saw that little trinket on the floor and sort of "forgot" or didn't care, at the time, that he left it there.

Maybe it wasn't consciously intentional, but it was absolutely intentional, all the same.

Did I mention how happy I am to see this? I'd been wondering if you were writing any more at all, or whether you'd given up on it, and I was afraid to ask.

There's a special kind of joy in knowing you weren't down for the count after all. :-)
Monika chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hi KidsNurse,

I'm glad you're back and looking forward to your sequel to "The More Things Change".

Thanks for all your stories and best regards

Monika
passionfornight chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
You will be glad to know, I am sure, that I have not given up on you. I saw your name in my inbox and immediately perked up. It was a very nice surprise to see that you have another one shot. I am very sorry about your father passing away and wish to express my condolences. I know how hard that can be on someone. It is good to know that slowly, but surely you are getting to work on the sequel that I am sure, so many people are waiting for. Wonderful one shot. It was really adorable, and just what I needed amidst the angsty stuff that has been posted lately.
Unidentified Pineapples chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Do you understand how much of a brilliant writer you are? You are just incredible to me! You need to do something with your talent. Write a book or SOMETHING because I am seriously over here crying. That was the sweetest House fic ever! You have such a way with words and a major gift for telling strories and getting your point across. You just AMAZE and INSPIRE me. Great job! Glad to see another fic up! Can't wait to see what you write next!
sydedalus chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Good to see you writing again! Nicely done work here, something that synthesizes part of season 5. :)
Arisprite chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Very cute! I really liked it. And yes please to the more things change. I liked that one too.

I'm sorry about your father. My sympathies
Anon UK chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Glad to read this. Really hope you keep working on that sequel - I was hooked, in an anonymous, too-shy-to-coment way on The More Things Change.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2