Reviews for Like a Virgin
KimiD chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
You are one lucky woman! Totally awesome o/s
maphie chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
:-)
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Loved! How in the heck have I missed reading all your fix before now? I have a lot of catching up to do!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Great history!maru..
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
*le sigh* Makes me wonder if this one may be semi-autobiographical? Hmm?

I absolutely loved the 80's references! I graduated from HS in 1989, so it made perfect sense to me. I do have one question about a reference: wondering if the stereo has a volume level of 11. I am trying to remember the origin of that one. The two potentials are Say Anything (when Lloyd's sister won't let him turn the stereo volume up past a certain point on the dial, OR the video for the Twisted Sister song "We're bot gonna take it!"

Loved this one!
RobsLover10 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was awesome!
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Very good one shot. Of how they met and instant attraction and common interest. Once mutual friends arrive each find that the other was the person friends have been trying to fix the other one up with for a while. If friends had stayed away they would have found each other on their own. Probably t he no dating thing wouldn't have applied at first. In four days they learned more about each other than most couples do by dating for years. A great way to celebrate her birthday. Can't wait to read EPOV one shot.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
What a cute and fun flashback! Brings back some old memories.

Thanks!
mrskebab chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Aw nurse kimpy I bow before u x awesome story xx
laura lou who chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ok, its official! I've read every single one of your stories! Do I get a gold star? he he

I'm at a toss up between Bella or Edwards POV on this story.
HeyHedy chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I relate to this fic, so much. And I think it's so awesome that it's close to your personal story!

I swear though, I am *this close* to giving up on this whole dating thing. It's just not working out. I'm hoping I'll have some of your luck, if I do ever get to that point!

-Hedy

P.S. All the 80's references...loved them! (I was barely a child of the 80's, but my parents raised me well on all things good.) ]
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Loved reading this set of stories :o) This Bella and Edward are truely one of a kind! lol kindred spirits! Thanks for sharing :o) Chilly x
SFALCON chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is great - would make a nice continuation
Lupin4Tonks chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That's so cool. About you and your hubby, btw. And you've just inspired a Twilight one-shot in me. I love your blushing Bella :D It's one of those things that you can soooo take advantage of in a story. Don't you find spooning a little... dangerous? It always turns my OH on, and nearly always results in sex. I love your smut :D minus the distracting chatter
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OMGGGG! loved it! just perfect!