Reviews for The Lucky One
Cool
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Nice make more
cela whitney chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
how could jacobs shirt rip oss with the change? he wasn't wearing one.
annabell39645 chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
U Update soon please I love the story it's great
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
i am depress to know the ending of this story. it is one of the best fanfiction and belive me i have read alot of fanfiction, but i had never read story as good as this one. i had read it about 6 times and i had never got you please finish it becuase its such cool story to be wasted i want to know the way edward and bella fall in love and you promised that jocod wouldn't be a problem between them. i hope you wrote another fanfiction and i would love to read it please send it to me at this email
funnykitten373 chapter 20 . 8/9/2012
Have the Cullens not trust the new comers, or have Edward "kidinap" Bella because of a thought Leo has.
funnykitten373 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Please Keep writing this story! I am in love with it! I think it is so interesting and that you are an amazing writer! I was so sad when I saw that this was last updated in 2009. If you see this please write more! :) You are so talented!
Kit Kat chapter 20 . 8/9/2012
I think that the newcomers should try to trick the cullens into breaking the treaty. Please Continue! I just started reading your story, and I love it so much! Please keep writing! I think you are so talented, and this story is so interesting! :) I can't wait for your next chapter! Please add it soon!
cat chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
hi please right faster

and i can't wait for the next chapter
jade valantine chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
i been reading this novel none stop and i realy wished to read more chapter and know how bella and edward fall for each other please complete it
I'm An Exclamation Mark chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Haha, i can just imagine Carlisle as some kind of Guru doctor ...:D

Hakuna Matata! :D Or whatever way you spell it ...

Awww! Do you just love kid-Bella too? She's so sweet! You know the feeling? Like, even though SOME stories with baby-kid-Bella, KIND OF sucks, you just can't help but thinking 'is that just the cutest thing, EVER?'. 'Cause it is! :D

Hah, i just kinda love your story, if kind of didn't get that through ... Bye! :D ;) 3
KilljoyCyanideExploder chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
i would really like a friendship between Lillian (SP?) and Edward. Also i think if you made Leo plan something dark that would be good.
selena chapter 20 . 6/28/2010
DONT STOP WRITING! this story is one of my favorites on my Best Story List! you cant just stop writing or i will go crazy! pleeeeeze update or... I'LL SEND THE VOLTURI AFTER YOU!
Tsukiko Kurosu chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
i want pixies and imbred creatures
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 10 . 3/31/2010