Reviews for Ed Elric and the Triwizard Tournament
who cares if they were OOC? EDWIN GOD DAMMIT! *sigh* it's beautiful
animesims chapter 40 . 9/7/2014
Wonderful story! :)
KeefaMighty chapter 40 . 8/31/2014
I started reading this yesterday and this is really enjoyable. Cant wait to read the sequel!
KeefaMighty chapter 31 . 8/31/2014
I will kick the fucking shit out of you... best line by far I applaud you whole heartedly really made my day lol
KeefaMighty chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
The only quirk I have with this is calling Winry a bitch. As mad as Ed could possibly get, it just would not happen. That and sometimes the dialogue seems a bit stiff at times but other wise this is pretty good.
doodlemeow chapter 40 . 8/2/2014
Awesome sauce!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Well im suprised the dialogue felt very natural to the series at least for me felt very manga ish in fact needs a bit more description butother then that probably the best first chapter to a crossover of this type ive ever read.
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I like this. Too bad the Sorting Hat didn't give a little expository spiel to Ed about the Wizarding World. Might have saved him some trouble down the road.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Hmmmm. I must read MOAR. This could be... funny. But I have to mention... If Albus really DID show up in Amestris... He'd be interrogated left, right, and center by the Fuhrer. or worse yet, Tortured for information before he even got his wand drawn. After all, Pride is super-fast, and wands are... not.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Bumblebore, Bumblemore, Bumblepoor, Bumbledore, Dumbledore, Dumb-and-More, Dumble-whore, Dungeon-whore, Danglemore... Awful lot of ways to mutilate the poor author's character!
*chuckles heartily*
Fanguy59 chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
You know what's hilarious? Gesundheit is German for 'Bless You.' XD
Siegray Lisper chapter 40 . 2/12/2014
This story is magnificent.
SmilingJester chapter 36 . 1/15/2014
What's funny about the name Ogg? It's a normal scottish descendant name. That's my own last name
mag.mell.37 chapter 40 . 11/2/2013
awesoooooooooooome story dude i love it :0
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Wasn't Mustang supposed to be watching? It would be cool to slip him in as a judge or have him at the ball or something.
I have the same B-day as Ed!