Reviews for Ed Elric and the Triwizard Tournament
Nicolelovesray chapter 1 . 10/26
You have way to many "said's" it makes it a bit difficult to read, in a annoying way. :( not trying to be rude.
RononDexSpecialist chapter 20 . 10/12
I didn't mean to be rude but there were a couple of places you repeated champions names. The places I saw were when Ed was waiting his turn you said fleur then Cedric when Credic had already gone in so I think you meant Krum. And at the end you wrote Krum twice.
Any way just thought I try to help great story. This actually my second time to read it.
RononDexSpecialist chapter 40 . 9/29
This is a great story. Well done on everything. I will start reading the next story right away.
Ze Piglet chapter 40 . 8/24
This was, hands down, the BEST fanfic I have ever read. It was perfect in every way imaginable; you have a talent. :)
Evalon Knights chapter 7 . 8/19
XD I love the made up name for the Institute! XD
percab8531 chapter 40 . 8/6
Omg amazing!
TheCandyChild chapter 35 . 6/30
Lol I like how Hermione kissed Ed's cheek and Winry got jelly :D
TheCandyChild chapter 26 . 6/30 Ed and Winry...
TheCandyChild chapter 24 . 6/30
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 40 . 6/26
Yeah! Al is back, Ed and Winry are together, Van Hohenheim saved Ed... NOTHING COULD BE BETTER! :)
Phyle chapter 14 . 6/4
Hey! I just read chapter fourteen and wanted to point out that Ed says he's not interested in Quidditch BEFORE Ron tells him Krum is a seeker! It was funny, well good luck fixing that..someday..did no one else tell you in 6 years? :/
furuba-suzume chapter 19 . 6/4
Wow, Hermione annoyed me so much in this chapter. Why would she even take his letter out of his own hand? I know the Golden Trio are nosy, but that's just too much already...
luluhrh chapter 5 . 2/8
who cares if they were OOC? EDWIN GOD DAMMIT! *sigh* it's beautiful
animesims chapter 40 . 9/7/2014
Wonderful story! :)
KeefaMighty chapter 40 . 8/31/2014
I started reading this yesterday and this is really enjoyable. Cant wait to read the sequel!