Reviews for Safe Haven
omg chapter 1 . 7/20
OMG! SO CUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Aww...so sweet. I have just started watching JCA again, and Viper and Jackie's chemistry immediately hit me. Needed to read a good fanfic, and you supplied. Thanks. :)
Rehema chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
"She told your Uncle what happened, they want to come to New York."-Run-on; I suggest putting an "and" between "happened" and "they."

Becomes: "She told your Uncle what happened, and they want to come to New York."

"duffle bag"- "duffel bag"

And I dunno, I just thought that maybe Jackie thinking he LOVES Viper is a bit too fast... Maybe him thinking he's starting to feel funny towards her or like her more and more makes more sense (to me-it's just my opinion! D:!).

Other than all that-this is a very well-written story! :D! Very good job! I'm pretty new to this fandom, and it's nice to see skilled writers!

Poor Casey... ) ;_;
j chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
You should make another chapter where they make out fiercley, and then they decide to get married.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Very sweet-

Wow, this is about 9 years old, oh well I skipped to the beginning of the JCA archive so I shouldn't be surprised.

Although there were some fairly impressive leaps (showing up on her doorstep to being in love with her) and it moved rather fast (a few days totalled?) It was very touching and had a happy ending. So I loved it :)
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Great story! You should write more Viper/Jackie fics.
GrimUnholy chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Exactly how many times did I read this today?

probably 12 times! BECAUSE I LOVE IT AND I AM SO Bored to death! .! write another!
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
COOL I loved the fic! It was great! I love Viper and Jackie fics! They're so cute together! Ah...How sweet! It was wonderful!

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
007 chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
GRIM:ITS ME THE GRIM, TOO LAZY TO LOGIN...

nO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I READ IT -**GIGGLE** ITS SO ADORABLLE! E! I LOVE IT! ~. I WANT MORE JACKIE/VIPER NESS! I DON'T GET IT, WHY CANT JACKIE EVER ADMIT THAT HE LIKES**AHERMM LOVEESS* VIPER, I MEAN COME ONN.. SHES **SO DAMN** HOT (YES I AM FEMALE BUT I CAN ADMIT THIS, I AM NOT A LESB..*YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..*)

REAPER:MY OTHER SIDE WON'T SHUT UP SO..

GRIM:YOU SHUT UP!

REAPER: WHAT GRIM WANTS TO SAY, IS-

GRIM: VIPERS HOT AND JACKIE IS LIKE SO, KIND OF NOT..

REAPER: -_-; WELL, HEM, WRITE A SEQUEL OR YOU WILL DIE! .O .~

GRIM: YEAH, WHAT R SAID SRY FOR THE LONG NESS!

REAPER: I WILL READ THIS AGAIN FOR THE CUTENESS!

GRIM_REAPER: LATER!.~;

PallaPlease chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Love this. We all need more Jackie/Viper. *winks*

-Palla.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
WOW, the best Viper/Jackie fic I've ever read! Sequel please!
Flower Powerer chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Flower: Oh I like!

Ty: Yah! Me too!

Flower: I give it 5/5 Flowers!

Ty: And I give it 0/5 Flames!

Flower: WOW!

Ty: WOW! _
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Wow. Loved it. Too impressed to say anything else. Whoa.