Reviews for The Boy From Heaven
Update a new story of advanceshipping
Terry chapter 11 . 5/4
Good story 5 stars.
Bulbreon chapter 11 . 3/3
If this chapter didn't hit me hard right in the feels I would hate this story. Even though it was 95% difficulty the 5% happiness in the end was worth it I guess. Fucking this story just makes me hate Drew even worse, thank god he died.
Bulbreon chapter 10 . 3/3
"SOOOOOOOOO how about I just write them telling them their feelings for eachother and then kill him! WOW, that's a great idea!" I have a feeling those were your thoughts, if he's brought back to life in some cheesy way I swear on my life i'll be salty af.
Bulbreon chapter 9 . 3/3
"No I don't want to live a great life, with a loving boyfriend that actually loves me and I don't have to do housework or cleaning and such. I'd rather be with someone who beats me, makes me clean, and never gives me compassion. Yeah, I've obviously made the right choice, how is everyone else so blind?" That is basically this whole story from May's point of view so far. This just infuriates me to the max I swear to it.
Bulbreon chapter 8 . 3/3
AND SHE STILL DOESN'T LEAVE HIS SORRY ASS?! I swear to God this is pissing me off. He hits her, makes her do house work, never gives her compassion, forgets her birthday, tells her to leave her only friend. Yep, that's totally love. In May's opinion I fucking guess so right? WELL WHOOP-DE-FUCKING-DOO That's just all fine and dandy. This makes me want to punch a hole in the wall I swear to god...
Bulbreon chapter 7 . 3/3
She still thinks Drew is going to remember, still making me laugh. What an inconsiderate piece of garbage he is.
Bulbreon chapter 6 . 3/3
HAHAHA! She thinks he'll remember?! That's fucking hilarious. What a fucking retard. How could she think that HE would remember that after punching her in the face for not cleaning a little bit? You crack me up sir.
Bulbreon chapter 5 . 3/3
Drew's gunna come back while Ash is there, he's going to abuse her and Ash is going to beat the shit out of him. Problem solved
Bulbreon chapter 4 . 3/3
May is fucking retarded
Bulbreon chapter 2 . 3/3
Well fuck. Is it possible to be in worse denial? Obviously not. Fucking Drew always being a little bitch. May just needs to stop acting like he's a king and just leave him because he's a piece of shit. I'm still waiting for Ash though.
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 3/3
She's either brainwashed or retarded to think he's good to her.
Christian C chapter 11 . 2/9
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL
WritesFromIz chapter 11 . 2/5
This is a great story! I read it abou 4 years ago and I spent 6 hours (over the time of a weekend) looking for this on the Internet cause its so great. It does differ from the other Advanceshipping stories I've read. I may be late, as always, but my opinion does count :)

-Jolteon
PearlxAdvance chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
I really enjoyed this. It is incredibly unique, and surprisingly good for an AU fic. I have read it three times now, since you wrote it, and I still have to say that it is one of the best Advanceshipping stories that I've read.

The grammar is a little bit bad at points, but it's bearable, because of how well the plot played out.

I know I'm five years late, but here's my review.