Reviews for The Boy From Heaven
A person chapter 1 . 6/29
3 syllables, just 3 syllables, Am-a-zing... Best thing to that I have ever read in my life. Bravo my friend, Bravo. 900/10
tooey chapter 11 . 5/3
I'll give 20 billion dollars to just ad 1 more chapter plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lover of Pokemon chapter 11 . 4/23
KAWAII! I enjoyed this a lot!
Pegasister60 chapter 11 . 4/11
YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED THERE! Also... NO ONE GAVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT DREW! NO ONE EVER WILL!
Pegasister60 chapter 10 . 4/11
*Is typing this while crying* y-you sick feelsmaster! Your kind amaze and disgust me! But I lvoe you and your story!
Pegasister60 chapter 6 . 4/11
Not from drew it won't! ash is gonbna give her something amazing, and Drew might just slap her!
JayDM chapter 1 . 3/22
This is great
this is the most deeply felt story ive ever read.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
this story deserves a thousand reviews i have read more than a 100 advanceshipping fics but this one blew my mind away this is the most unique advanceshipping fic thank you
madddcow chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Gota love how May didn't care when she heard Drew was dead.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
Update a new story of advanceshipping
Terry chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Good story 5 stars.
Bulbreon chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
If this chapter didn't hit me hard right in the feels I would hate this story. Even though it was 95% difficulty the 5% happiness in the end was worth it I guess. Fucking this story just makes me hate Drew even worse, thank god he died.
Bulbreon chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
"SOOOOOOOOO how about I just write them telling them their feelings for eachother and then kill him! WOW, that's a great idea!" I have a feeling those were your thoughts, if he's brought back to life in some cheesy way I swear on my life i'll be salty af.
Bulbreon chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
"No I don't want to live a great life, with a loving boyfriend that actually loves me and I don't have to do housework or cleaning and such. I'd rather be with someone who beats me, makes me clean, and never gives me compassion. Yeah, I've obviously made the right choice, how is everyone else so blind?" That is basically this whole story from May's point of view so far. This just infuriates me to the max I swear to it.