Reviews for Bunnies Gone Bad!
jublke chapter 1 . 7/30
You've done a nice job with John here. His parenting is abysmal, but I like that he's not heartless, just preoccupied and clueless. I want to give Dean a hug now.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I adore BUNNIES GONE BAD!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Nice...Wished there had been more.
meganellyse chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
jesus ... poor dean. :/ i have a feeling this actually could've happened to them. especially if john had been drinking and wasn't feeling terribly... parental.

really good writing though!
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh my, I love this story!
Psychomech chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Hah, I was gonna ask if you were from the UK before I decided to check your profile.

Love me some sick!Dean. Good job.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
awww...poor dean
Char-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
aaaw! I am SUCH a sucker for young sick Dean stories D: very nicely written! such good boys T_T
Airika Hana chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
it actually made me cry..i feel so sorry for poor dean!

definitly in my favorates list!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I was a little scared because of John's attitude lol

Well, the story was really cool! I love the way these boys always look out for each other eheheh

I really liked it

Kisses *

Rosetta
sundarkeyes chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
thank you for the fiction... it's a really good one :D

thanks again and keep up the good work... you have a great way in writing you fiction and I really enjoyed reading it :D
Yukimura Hina chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Very sweet brotherly bond, but I'll admit, I was a little miffed at Papa Winchester.

Great writing style. Thanks.
daleaikman chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Great story. Love how John all ways sees how much Dean takes care of Sam and hiself. Even when Dean is sick or hurt or tried.
LiaWalker chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You need to add a sequel to this!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Dean is heartbreaking, the boys are amazing and John is an idiot. Great fic. I love your weechester stories.