Reviews for Saving Sammy
Lilithakaducky chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
I liked how Sam is still emotionally vulnerable but trying for Dean's sake. Much like old Sam.
kirallie chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Poor Sam, glad he's feeling better. Glad his eyes weren't black but why would Cas think just looking at him would show that? Demons don't always have black eyes. Poor Cas, what will happen to him?
ArmagonAuthor chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Okay, how did Zachariah cause this! Freaking angels man! GRR!
ritsam chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
Oh, awesome story, really AWESOME! That Zachariah freak is a real dickhead. I wanna kill that bloody hell of an angel too. How dare he called Sam a blood sucker...Dean should'v taken a swing on his fatty mug. But, oh my Gosh, Sammy's dying! Can't...he can never die, he is just sick as hell, but he will be all right, I know deep down...

Please, update early...

Love

Ritu.
kirallie chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
I like Dean's idea of killing him once Sam's healed. Killing Sam was a dumb idea, hello what caused Dean to sell his soul in the first place? Idiot angel. Hope Cas will be okay.
skag trendy chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Well, this is tough one, but I don't see any other choice. I don't blame Dean for being sceptical though, old Zachy is a real dodgy angel.

Cheers for the awesome update hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
Lilithakaducky chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Zach really is a jerk. At least he can heal Sam. Didn't it ever cross his mind that Dean wouldn't do a thing for them if Sam were to die? Thanks for the update
1983Sarah chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Interesting turn of events. I can't wait to see what happens and if Sam is really saved or if he just gets to go to heaven.
ArmagonAuthor chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Oh NO! Sammy!

Castiel and Dean will find a way. They will!
kirallie chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Will Zachariah actually keep the bargain? WHat will happen to Cas if he does?
Animefouryou chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
wow dean praying to god to save his brother what will happen next add more want to read more thanks
Lilithakaducky chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
They can always bring Sam out to Zach. I really hate this angel but you have him down perfectly.
cutelildevil818 chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
hey, just popping in to let you know that i think this is really good, and i hope you continue :)

megan
Shinaria chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Cas is sacrificing himself for Sam? Ahh! Please don't hurt him...much.

I want more!:)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Noo Zachariah! Aww at Castiel. And yay for snuggling Sammy and Dean.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »