Reviews for Saving Sammy
Shannanigans chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
More please! Looks promising...
Star Mage1 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Thank god Bobby isn't going to sell his soul but what the hell does Cas have up his sleve.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Yay for Cas stopping Bobby. It'd be an endless cycle of deals if he hadn't.
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
I really like it so far. I like how Bobby is willing to help Dean and Sam and I love seeing Cas's confusion and his desire to help the brothers he's become so close to.
anniesmom chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
I love this story. The fifth season can't get here soon ebough.
kirallie chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Go Bobby! Can see him doing that under those circumstances but glad Castiel stopped him.
kirrak chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
i definetly think you should keep going...i like your version of the way season 5 will play out. It makes a lot of sense that sam would bear some reprecussions from using his demon blood thing and i think yours works. I wish the show would take this angle and not be afraid to beat the boys up a little too...power to the LimpSam revolution!...sorry but keep on writing...great story so far!
Onthnis chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Very good story. I am enjoying and look forward to more. Thanks!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Duh duh duhh! Oh this is pretty good so far. I cant wait to see what Castiel has up his sleeve.
sidjack chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Keep writing, just keep writing. This is good stuff and I don't want to miss a thing, and the longer the better. Bobby rocks and I love it.

sid
kirallie chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Glad Dean's putting his foot down. WIll Cas tell how to save Sam? He can't die! Good start
CBloom2 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Yey, you tell him Dean!

After everything that's happened I still believe that Dean would never give up on his brother! Thank goodness for fan fiction, where we can live out our own ideas! Hope we get something like this in the show...but probably not!

Really enjoying this story and I'm looking forward to more!
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Anyone would have to be really thick headed in order to think that Dean would cooperate after the stunt the angels pulled. Besides Dean swore to god not the angels and only if it meant Sam was safe.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Great chapter. Update soon.
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
wow definently continue wonder what will dean and bobby do to help sammy add more want to read more thanks
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »