Reviews for Life and Times
Jen10Jen chapter 8 . 2/1
Steamy as hell!
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 2/1
Ooh, the warm fuzzy feeling I get from reading sweet Max/Alec stories... Yay.
kikinette11 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Very Nice and just
I really see Alec do that and Max'réaction so reel
French reader
Wholives4Eva chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
This is wonderful. Sweet, sexy, emotional and hot all at once. In particular the last paragraphs brilliantly written.
LaedieDuske chapter 14 . 10/2/2010
-shiver- Wow, again with the powerful imagery. If I hadn't already added to my faves, I definitely would have after this. I love the vulnerable Alec, the one we don't get to see very often, and you captured him spectacularly. Just wow.

LaedieDuske chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
"She sees her words hit him like bullets." That actually hurt to read, I could see him trying to speak past the lump in his throat. Poor Alec, finally drops his guard and speaks up and she hurts him worse than ever. Beautifully done, this one made my heart hurt for him. I like the hint of a happy ending, but the promise of pain in the meantime, it was almost like I could reach out and touch the emotions. Loved it.

LaedieDuske chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
Wow - I've liked all of the chapters so far (except of course the one where she was going to torture him to death LOL) but this one made me melt. You definitely have a way with words, and it came through particularly well in this chapter.

"and when he says her name again the wrecked way he sounds"

I could actually hear his voice in my head there. It was a beautiful thing. Thanks for sharing!

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
Oh wow. This is definitely another side of Max. And Alec seems pretty good with it. Heh.

nell9 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Read them all and loved them! Thanks for the fun :)
patsan chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
You know, it was a very long day, but you totally made it with this drabble... It's short, that's for sure, but oh so powerful. The emotion behind the words and the thoughts are so clear. I really loved it.

Keep writing, please, I need more M/A good stuff in my days _
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 15 . 3/10/2010
She didn't leave him! She was willing to die with him...that's love, even if she wasn't ready to admit it or anything else, it is! I loved it! Really, really loved it!

Caruka chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Im loving it! Slowing growing into their relationship! Its PERFECT! Please, continue!
bob0045 chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Short and oh so sweet. Loved it
blubblubblubblub chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
really great work! love it
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
Oh wow. This was really sweet. ) Good one.