Reviews for Unexpected emergency
Narutard4life54 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh, I had that feeling too when our cat was giving birth. I was really young then so I didn't really know what was happening, but everyone seem to be in a panic, can't remember (bad memory XD). She had successfully given birth to about 3 or so kittens. The cat of course was fine but... one of the kittens didn't make it. It was so heart wrenching to see Gizmo (the cat's name) trying to revive it by licking it. When I remember it now it really hurt. But the pain was worse for Gizmo, I'm sure.

Aww so cute how Gin is all worried for his Cherry-chan, understandable though. And Aizen acting like the big brother. So nice. Keep up the good work!
Holly-Batali chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw, so cute! Poor Gin; such whump...I approve ;D Great one-shot!
Crazyfeatherhead chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
KYA~ *upgraded from plain old fangirl scream to RUKIA FANGIRL SCREAM* I loves it!

Ya know half way though I was like 'oh no it's going to be sad! How ever will I make a crack-ish joke on this one!' I was in a serous predicament! But YAY it wasn’t sad and I can make jokes!

*Gin all lovely dovey one minute. Then stands up quite serious, and mad, even opening his eyes. Aizen- "What's wrong Gin?" Grabs Shinsou, and walks to the door, "Some one has de-flowered my precious cherry chan! I must find him and make him take responsibility! My cherry chan will NOT be a single mother!*

Ok sorry couldn't resist! Wow, not I have a couple pics to send you and a new crack idea to draw! (T.T) I'll never sleep at this rate!

Anyways great job and it's added to my favorites! Oi they need names!
Lulukiryu chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aww!~ Baby foxes are super adorable~ 3 ...but, who's the father? O.o

LOVIES Gin and Cherry~
TurquisePL chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
It's great! It's really good that you uploaded it now and not later. You should relax sometimes during studing ;) Though, I'm happy that my exams were month ago and I already have holidays...

Is it only me or "Ta- taichou... I, I don't know what to do..." is like Hinamori's "Shiro-chan, I don't know what to do"? xD

Good luck on your exams!
Awesome Archer chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
OMG, the cutenes! Cherry-chan had babies! This was so awesome and just made my day! Thank you!
Anon10011 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Turie-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
So cute.

I like this little OS. Good job.
CrimsonBloodGoddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
The cuteness! I was really worried there for a sec. Cherry-chan had babies! I am so full of the feelings of the happy now!