Reviews for No Other Path, No Other Way
sportslovin chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
This is a great story and I can't wait to read more and find out Bella's past. Please update when you can!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Wow, this chapter was short. LOL. Sorry, I was just expecting more-well, I was HOPING for more-but it ended on Jazz's line, and I was like, "Grr! I want more!" Man, I am SPOILED. ;)

Do you know how awesome it is to see my words published? XD Thanks for putting them in, Hay.

As I'd said before, this chapter was seriously intense-and with Charlie there, who was like, "WOAH. Slow your roll, there! The hell do you think you're doing?" It was just a really good read. (BTW, that hamburger sentence CRACKED me up. I was like, typical Charlie. ;)

I really liked the reactions to Bella drinking the blood. It was like, they were stunned, but they knew that it would happen. Poor Edward is feeling all guilty (geez, what ELSE is new?) and Carlisle is just accepting it as it is. Charlie, on the other hand? I think he just needs a beer and a baseball game on. I think he'd calm down after that. ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter-a semi-hungry newborn vamp in the car with a chipper pixie and a serious, but sensitive newborn. Oh, this should be FUN. XD

Great chap!

Sid B
Jagga-Love chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
okay, whoa.

Ms. Swan and Jace and Edward. That is just delicious.

Obviously AFTER the Esme/Carlisle one, 'cause...well you know why.

But Jace? That was so smart. I never knew you had it in you, Hayd. I'm proud. ;)

P.S really liked the chappy :)
kitten007 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
oh Edward... trying to rush to do things on his own terms. tsk tsk. :)

wonderfully written though.

and i really can't choose which story.. i'd read them all (not trying to be cheeky. just the way it is...)
mickey160 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
i think u should post all 3 new stories- all of them sound amazing
Jennmc75 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
I think I would be angry too if I was Bella. Everyone is talking about her and her life, but no one is talking to her.

I like the story idea of Edward as a single dad and his son being in Bella's class. I love Daddyward. I think he was glossed over in Breaking Dawn and I can't seem to get enough of the stories where he is a father.
Freckles0628 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
ok amazing as usual

as if u could give us anything less

i want to read the story bout ExB where edward is the acomplished author and Bella is the teacher

xoxoKoOlkAtxoxo chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
cool chappie
kelseycjim chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Great chapter.
christag banner chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Thanks for the update. I only wish the chapters were a bit longer. I am always wanting more. ;)
kelseycjim chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
This is really good, keep going.
LuvAnime4-Ever chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
cant wait 2 read more
Jagga-Love chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
We already know you're a cutie. If you don the baby voice, gosh, you'll stop a few hearts.

not mine, of course.

So, let me get this straight. Kyle and Jacob aren't aware of the influence the Cullen's have on Bella's life?

Awright, on to the next one!

Jagga-Love chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
jacob's big in which way/!

You sound gay sometimes, but its all good. ;P I see you're picking some things up from ashel. ...READ IT! Tee hee.

This is getting interestin'. Bella being a vamp and all kinda makes her more observant about the whole strange Cullen thing.

I want to know more about that vision Alice has of Ed and Bella. LOL

Jagga-Love chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
fast review.

'Cause im being forced to rush.

i'm liking where this is going. Especially how like edward kinda feels the connection so it seems like his mind reading powers are working but to a certain extent.

Which isn't very far.