Reviews for No Other Path, No Other Way
Jagga-Love chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Like gold, eh? That's nice to hear.

You can have my package... LOL. Being the review, of course.

;P

I'm digging the concept, it's different and really intruiging.

So, Bella's PART Vamp? Or full and they're protecting her from Aro.

I guess I'll find out? ;P

Awesome job, Hayd :)

-Ashley
xoxoKoOlkAtxoxo chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
when will they tell bella?
EsmeRose chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
I totally hate cliffies, but I totally love this story!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Good job, Hayden. Do you want a cookie? ;)

WOAH. Intense chapter! I was at the edge of my seat; lucky that I didn't fall and injure myself-you would get medical bill. ;)

So, Edward just nearly makes it to the hospital without doing a complete Edward-flip-out scene; he just nearly restrains himself from turning the flirty secretary into his next meal; he is acting irrationally (which almost unheard of when speaking of Edward); and some how, through all of this, Bella is still with him. She is either strongly faithful in him, or really oblivious.

So, Carlisle isn't exactly what I would call HAPPY to see Edward and Bella, but I'm sure he wasn't surprised. When Edward does his spur-of-the-moment acts, he doesn't cut any corners.

I like seeing into Edward's deep, extremely depressing mind; that man-vamp-is about as masochistic as they can come. I guess this makes it all the better when Bella saves him from himself. :)

LOL-I was so scared when Edward and Bella were passing Kyle and Jake; I was terrified they would see Bella, phase, and chase Edward to the hospital. X3 I'm glad that Edward's...Edward. :)

Oh, no! Charlie! Did Kyle and Jake really see Bella? Or did someone else (Dr. Cheney?) see Bella and tell Charlie? Whatever happened, I'm sure that the next chapter will be the most intense one so far!

I can't wait for your next update!

sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Oh, I swear, if you start to stutter, I will DIE of laughter. You'll be that one kid in the corner of the classroom who talks to his DnD action figures. XD

Um, I think I speak of everyone when I say that Bella is one lucky bastard. I mean, what I would GIVE to be alone with Edward in a forest...where no one could hear our screams...DAMN, I am getting chills! XD Hey, stop looking at me all weird.

As much as Edward is...well, Edward, Bella is pretty gullible. I mean, she'll follow this gorgeous, reclusive young man into the woods during a class period and whatever comes out of his mouth, she almost instantly believes. And the moment he touches her, she never wants to leave. Ah, Bella honey? That's one of the many reasons why girls are found in corn fields half-naked and dead.

Edward does not beat around the bush. I have a feeling he totally would've told Bella right then and there that she was a vamp (or half-vamp?) if Kyle and Jake hadn't interfered.

GAH. Jake, go away! You're ruining the moment! Bella is supposed to be with Edward! Get-out-of-the-way! -tries to shove Jake out of the way- Bella is getting herself into a Eclipse situation. That girl had better watch herself-I know I will.

Surely Kyle knows that Bella will be leaving soon, especially with the Cullens? Why is he trying to prevent the inevitable? Is this because of his wolfy-genes (his automatic hatred to vamps) or because he doesn't want his sister to leave?

Ha! That Alice! She is a trip! :) And I was feeling Bella's feeling of being trapped when Edward and Alice cornered her. I could REALLY imagine it. I mean, it's one thing to be cornered by two hot wolves, but it's another thing to be trapped by two gorgeous vamps. Poor Bella is probably overwhelmed! ;) Especially when they plot to kidnap her RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. LOL. They have no shame-Alice and Edward, I mean.

Onward!

sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
LOL. Oh, gawd. Get over yourself, Hayden. That pout won't work all the time...Ok, maybe it will. But only because it's so FUNNY! -collapses in laughter-

Is it wrong that I growled at my would-be husband when Bella said that she was harboring more than platonic feelings for our furry friend? Yeah, maybe WEIRD, but wrong? Perhaps. But then, I also had the urge to reach into the computer screen and throttle Bella for being so...hormonal. GAH. Stupid Jake-too damn hot for his own good, I always said!

Man, that Rose. What a kid...Funnily enough, she happens to be one of my favorite characters. Twisted? Maybe. Anyways, I liked the bit with Edward reading everyone's mind. It was interesting. Em's thought, though, fairly confused me. It was totally Em, though. I was laughing through my confusion. ;)

Man, Kyle wasted no time making those lines for Edward and Bella. Ha-ha! I can see the sparks already! ...Hey, is it alright if I borrow Edward? I want him and Kyle to try something...XD

Jeez, I know that Bella is automatically attracted to Edward, but this is ridiculous! I mean, it seems like there really is a magnet in both of their bodies with the opposite poles facing each other, and Bella keeps going (or shall I say, RUNNING INTO) him! LOL. That Bella...Though Edward, dear, you must watch where you're going. :)

- Next chap -

twilier24-7 chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
what is with Charlie? he knew it had 2 happen eventually

i LOVE the scene with Esme and Carlisle it shows that their still in love

so yeah... AW
Isis Blue chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
I love how this story is coming out! It keeps getting better!

Tori Lea!
kitten007 chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
uh oh... Charlie's pissed! me thinks Kyle and/or Jake figured it out and told. heh.

oh me oh my.

can't wait for more. that was a mean ol place to leave off too... but i'll forgive you. no worries there.
christag banner chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Glad to see this chapter was longer. I just hope that the next update doesn't take too long. I am dying to read what will happen next. ;)
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Edward the stalker...should he be worried that that has a ring to it? LOL. Whatever. I would like to have Edward stalk me any day. :)

Kyle is kinda like Seth to me. I don't know. That would be weird if Seth was in here too. It'd be, like, TWINS. Ha-ha. Kyle is totally mine. No one else can have him. Just saying.

Poor Renee. She's totally getting even more harebrained because of her sorrow and worry for Bella's impending departure. That woman better be careful-she's bad enough as it is. We don't need to add on to that, trust!

Great chap, as usual. Onward!

Sid
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Hayden! Holy crap! Is it possible that I've forgotten how AMAZING your writing is? Because if I have, this chapter totally made me remember. Dude. This prologue was AWESOME. You're so good at writing! :D And considering I've never seen you write in RPOV, that is quite a compliment.

Half the time I forgot it was Renee telling this story-I was so wrapped up in the story! Very nice plot-interesting and bound to be a keeper!

I like the idea of Bella and Kyle-the vamp and the pup. XD I wish we could get a chapter in of when they were younger, and them expressing their automatic hatred of each other. It would be like, Battle Royale: Babyz Edition! XD LOL

Poor Renee-worrying as any mother should. I'm afraid of her attachment to Bella, though; she may be a target if push comes to shove-which I fear it may come to in the future. I hope that her love for Bella doesn't become a problem.

On a side note, I think it's pretty awesome that as I was reading this chap, I was jamming to, "The Start of Something New" from HSM. LOL. That song was, like, MADE for Renee in this chapter.

Really nice job, Hayden. I'm impressed!

Bellashouldvebeen chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Hey Hayden,

I love you and ashels stories but you are an awesome writer too:) I like this story a lot already...It's not a story line that I have read before...Hope you update soon...

Jackie
ldybug1701 chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
I can't wait to find out what happened in the past. Love the story
Isis Blue chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
I cant wait for the next chapter!

Tori Lea

PS sorry I dont write long reviews
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »