Reviews for No Other Path, No Other Way
kitten007 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
oh, don't pout! I'll review, i promise! :)

oh wait... i already am.

it feels short, yes, but there's still a lot of information getting across, so its not meaningless and short.

I'm enjoying this. I think its amusing that Bella thinks she's lived in forks since she was born, and that Charlie and Renee didn't tell either of their kids that they were adopted. (well, that may not be entirely true, they didn't tell Bella that she was adopted. i'm not sure how much Kyle knows)

and of course Edward thinks he's a monster. what else is new? lol. (not meaning that in a bad way) i don't think he'd really be edward without some level of self deprecation.
Isis Blue chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! you have both Bella and Edward down! I really like where this is going...forget the other review I just took Math and bio finals before so my mind was shot!

I love Kyle! He's a cutie!

Tori Lea

UPDATE SOON!
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
very interesting prologue, can't wait to see where the story goes. i already can't wait til you get the next chapter up!
A Cullen Wannabe chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
awesome concept...i'm excited to read more!
emillythestrange chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
i really love this story and please update soon!
Freckles0628 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
amazing please hurry

i luv you and your writing

if you weren't with Ashel-13 I'd so take you and and have my own

wicked way with you for several years
costumgirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This story sounds really good so far. I can't wait to see where it goes.

J
InLoveWithEC chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I see a lot of potential for this story! I'm excited to read more)
Isis Blue chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
...I'm kinda confused...that might be because of finals but...I just need more to read you know?...Update soon!

Tori Lea
kitten007 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I am more than intrigued.

I picked upon the fact that she's at least part Vampire, and her brother is obviously a werewolf. I also noted that Rose, Esme, and Jasper were missing from Renee's story. I'm a little curious as to if thats because they (a) weren't a part of the Cullens yet, but that doesn't make sense, because Emmett commented on their size. (b) they stayed somewhere ele as to not draw attention to the fact that the rest of their family was gone too, or distract the Volturi at the very least. or (c) they were there and didn't speak, act in a way that would have drawn attention to their presence as she was likely overwhelmed already.

Edward seems to share the same protective affinity to her, even as a small child. Renee's POV was quite interesting. And I like that you kept her and Charlie together in this fic - so far I have a feeling it is going to have a HUGE impact on the way Bella reacted to everything else. We've gotten nothing about Bella in this prologue, we also don't know if "years" means the whole time the Cullens have been gone, or just the last 5-10 years? We also don't know how old Bella was when she was adopted by Renee and Charlie. I think finding that out will have some impact on the story as well.

It was very well written though, and I am looking forward to more of the story, and seeing what happens this fateful year!
Seoul-Lights chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Yay! I’m first! I've been waiting to read this story ever since you mention you be working on a new story.

Reading from Renee perspective is refreshing and unexpected. A nice little surprise) I am looking forward to read more of her perspective. I only have one Criticism though; sometimes I feel Renee sounds like a guy but not too much though_

I adore the plot line is new and unique. I really hope the story gets tragic and depressing lol.

I love Kyle already! He already has a warm spot in my heart) I just wish the prologue was longer( I want to read more lol.

Is Jasper & Rose with the Volturi? Or they just not with the Cullen’s at the moment?

Can't wait to read more, Nadia
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8