Reviews for Reward from Punishment
toto2015 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
funnyy :) good read
NAAC29 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012

It was nicely written, and I like that all of the other Potters made a bet about when they would get together, and then Fred just stole everything, hihi.

I'm kinda sad that I missed the making out part. I just love the moment when two not-friends fight and then suddently the fight ends in a making out section;)
daisyatomic chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Love it! James/Scorpius is becoming one of my favourite pairings and there isn't enough of them!
themccallgleek chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Christ, I adore Fred. This fic is amazing :D
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
sweet sweet sweet
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Great story, funny end...

Good job!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I liked it :) keep up the good work!
hellainsocks chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
LOL. Love how they're all betting on the outcome. I can so imagine that happening, though x3 I can imagine the whole fic happening, and I like it ;D I mean... What? :L -Favourites- I've favourited loads of your fics... You brilliant writer, you! :D
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Absolute win.

That's all I can say.
wednesdayforest chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Amazing! Loved this!

One problem though, and I hate to say it cause it still makes me cry, but Fred's the twin that died, wasn't it? George lived with one ear and Fred...

Still loved it though!
me chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
nyog... that was amazing. i just found this really funny cartoon thing on facebook where james is teling harry that he's in slytherin (strike one), gay (strike two...), and like scorpius (STRIKE THREE! YOUR OUT!) and now im totally in love with them.
jo chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
nice! but the funniest thing though-in the end all i thought of was, poor albus-he technically won the bet since he was the closest but fred stole all the money, DAMN! thats gotta suck, lol!
AmandaLynne chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Good story. :)
the-rage-in-disguise chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
"According to my dad, the very pits of Hell."

lol , love thissss .