Reviews for The Nimrod Curse
Someone aka Me chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
Great chapter! Love the rebel Harry image!

(*_*)
attyfan chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
Glad that more have been warned ... I hope they can find out soon about the runes.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
Really good! I always thought that meddling old idiot obliviated Sirius.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
Good chapter. I like Harry's new look. The blue tips are really cool. It's good that you didn't over-do it when it came to Sirius' will and Harry's inheritance. Other authors tend to go overboard; the amounts of galleons can get really ridiculous and Harry gets to be the head of the Black Family (often called Lord Black) which can get kind of silly. I like the way you did it. It makes sense and it's not overly complicated.
Leona MacEwan chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
I do not know how I missed this update. Sorry for the delayed review. I think you showed what you wanted to. The support of Lupin and Snape is clear and the fact that all three are wise to Dumbledore is clear. Obviously, Harry wants more independence from Albus. So all in all the chapter went well. I am enjoying this story even though I don't usually like "evil Dumbledore" so it is good. I cannot wait for the next installments. Oh, and one for Fate's too...please please please:) I very much want to see how Harry and Severus' relationship develops in that one. They are both so cute (wouldn't Snape shudder at my calling him cute:)). Write more soon! Both are great stories.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Neat chapter. I just bet a growth spurt like that would hurt like anything; and if Harry didn't gain much weight with it, he'd look like a skeleton. I can well imagine what the Dursley grocery bill is going to be like.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Is Harry a metamorphagus, or a partial one? An involuntary transformation of this sort could come from a variety of causes, but this is my guess. Given that his hair never changes no matter what's done to it might be one clue-and Harry's family is on the Black tapestry through Charlus, I think (and Tonks is a Black, too).

Anyway, glad to see Petunia, Snape, and Remus all working together to help Harry-that was a nice scene.
Someone aka Me chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Great chapter!

(*_*)
bookivore chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Very neat chapter! I guess that tells us what's been going on, if not why, and sets up one side of the conflict. Who exactly is on the other side is yet to be determined. (BTW - I found your stories by searching for recently updated stories longer than 20K with Snape as a characters. Just to let everyone know what a sad, sad fan I am.)
Wilmon chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
Excellent chapter! Can't wait for the update.
loretta537 chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
aww harry is starting to trust the adults
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
This is a really good story. I think you got your point across very well. A thought to ponder, if you intend to follow canon and make Harry the next Lord Black remember that Tonks is a Black through her mother. Once Harry puts on that ring or assumes his Head of the Black Family status she can no more tell Dumbledore on him than Narcissa can tell the Dark Lord unless they both want to die or lose their magic. To act against the Head of the family is to imperil these things. Have Harry re instate Andromeda, recognize Andi's and Ted's marriage, recognize Tonks as a member of the Black Family with all rights and privileges thereunto and you have them both tied up nicely and legally. Most authors tend to forget some of these minute details in their plot bunnies.
attyfan chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
The support for Harry's fight for independence came though loud and clear ... although I hope that Harry listens to Snape's advice about the need for planning.
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
Great part there, and really enjoying that Harry is getting the adult help he should have gotten in so many years, but no one seemed to do so or be allowed to do, and will be curious how much of a twist it puts in Dumbledore's beard if Harry is able to make the will reading after all.
karlii chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
Thanks for the update! I think that showing more of Harry's or Petunia's feelings for how DD is manipulating Harry and all of them would be worthwhile. Petunia, particularly was very adamant about Harry not being placed in danger. I would also assume then, that she and/or Vernon would have something to say about Harry being able to go to London for the will reading, or shopping or whatever have you.

Petunia took Harry shopping at the start of summer, and every monday when he was growing, so it would not be a stretch to think that she would take him to London to buy some clothes or to go to a museum or something... or to go visit Dudley's school... anything.

I think you have given yourself plenty of avenues to pursue in that vein.

I love the Phoenician aspect.. and I hope you use that to pull more together about the mystery. ...What was it with the birthday chocolate anyhow? Did Remy get sick? Was there some sort of loyalty or compulsion potion laced into it? Were there runes on the letter DD sent Harry?

Keep up the good work!