Reviews for The Nimrod Curse
SocksForDobby chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
I loved this chapter. The beginning parts with Snape and Lupin. I love it when people humanize them - I feel like they didn't get humanized enough in the book. Very well done!
SocksForDobby chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
I liked this chapter! Very much. I wonder why the dreams sometimes lead to the ones of violence..?

Looking forward to chapter 4!
adis chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Something's happening... I'm sure of it.

Ah, well. We'll have to wait and see, ain't it?

Thanks for sharing, I quite enjoy reading it.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
this is a good story. i like having the dursleys change their ways on their own, in most stories either harry is taken away or they are forced (potion, spell, threats) to either completely ignore him or change.
page-breather chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
I think it was a great idea for Harry to have encountered that list! He definitely could use a boost to his self-esteem. I can't wait too see him looking nicer and stronger and altogether happier - well, I guess I'll just have to visualize, haha. It's interesting that the Dursleys consider Harry as their son's savior rather than the "freak" who brought on the threat in the first place, as per usual in other stories. Too bad they aren't receiving any consequences from their terrible treatment of Harry in the past, but I'm glad they've decided to change! It'll definitely help Harry accomplish his summer goals.

I have to agree with the other reviewer that 15 pounds an hour is quite a large amount. That's over 27 Canadian dollars! I only got about a third of that where I worked... Of course, I didn't do a lot of hard labour. Still, I think Harry should start smaller, especially since his reputation is already tainted to the neighbours.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! : ]
SocksForDobby chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Oh, and one more thing (now that I've read the whole thing).

£15 is quite a lot of money. I cannot imagine who would pay that by the hour.
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Hello! Nice story so far! I look forward to reading it!

The line "Harry Potter forgot - nothing in his life is normal" might want to be changed to "nothing in his life was normal", because you used past tense in the rest of the story. But aside from that, it's great!

Mem
Sirei chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Nice that you have the anonymous reviews blocked, that will get you fewer reviews but oh well, I think the start is nice though to say the truth it is confusing and a bit questioning where you want to lead this story. While his uncle behaves relatively normal his aunt has gone over the top it seems. Well nice start but I have to see if this story is one with a good storyline. Well, until later, keep up the good work...
adis chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
A good start..

I'm looking forward to see how you plotted this out.
page-breather chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Well, not much has happened, but I am definitely looking forward to what you have planned! The title alone intrigues me, but the evident quality in your writing also has me wanting more! I like how you've written Harry so far, and I can't wait to see what role Snape may have during his upcoming, and likely miserable summer with the Dursleys. _
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Nice begining. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18