Reviews for The Nimrod Curse
slyhuff chapter 22 . 2/25/2011
good chapter, found it was abit rushed, wanted a duel between harry and the death eaters, all in all it was good
nicnac918 chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
This started out as a really great story, an interesting plot idea. It's too bad you got discouraged, I would have liked to read a well written ending.
Fyreheart chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
Thank you for finishing your story! :)
Miriam1 chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
This had a rewarding ending.

It never ceases to amaze me: so much time was wasted because no adult actually communicated meaningfully to Harry in canon. Here, adults actually spoke to Harry. Adults actually worked on Harry's behalf.

There was no real reason I can think of to have made Harry's search for the Horcruxes a solitary activity, or one that could not have the help of an adult. And so, you removed the barrier of illogic. Nicely done.

Thwarting the manipulative Dumbledore was beautiful to watch. And you know... Harry was right. It doesn't really matter WHY he acted as he did. Harry, Remus, and Severus solved the mystery of the curse, destroyed the Horcruxes without Harry being killed, and uniting the Hallows all as a team.

Further, you let Harry finally have a REAL family, without dealing with the Dursleys.

This was a wonderful tale that you told, and I was thrilled to watch the chapters with Hebrew letters (or, well... Phoenician uses the same letter names...). It was just a cool addition.

Nicely done. Thank you for your efforts.

Sincerely,

Miriam
xenathefanwarrior chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
loved it! Absolutely loved it!
loretta537 chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
this was a good story
Wonderbee31 chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
Glad to see Harry get a happy ending, to see him metaphorically ull the rug out from Dumbledore, and that he wa able to do all he needed without the jumping of hoops that Albus had him bound to do in canon.
cara-tanaka chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
I loved this story. I'm sad to see it go but It was amazing. Looking forward to more of your work :D
FatesShadow83 chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
Loved this story!
Hericus C chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
While I understand the curse and Harry was the plotline of the story the last chapter had a rather rushed feel to it as it you didn't care anymore and just wanted to wrap up the fic. Over all I would say it was entertaining.
attyfan chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
Nice story.
graynavarre chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
Thank you for the story and for ending it well. What happened to Draco? That is my only question.
karlii chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
Sorry to see it end! But thanks for wrapping up the loose ends. I still think the premise was sound and had a lot going for it!

Looking fwd to what you do next!
slyhuff chapter 21 . 2/19/2011
this is so good, very detailed and great explainations of varios curses and such, please continue
Fyreheart chapter 21 . 2/11/2011
I just found and read all 21 chapters of this delightful story today. While there are many "manipulative Dumbledore" stories, I find the idea of the Curse on Harry to be new and imaginative, especially with the dream component. Well done.

I was also very sorry to see that the story hasn't been updated in the last seven months. I can only imagine that it's been abandoned. It's a shame that such an imaginative concept would be discarded, but I suppose the muse forsakes all of us at one time or another.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »