Reviews for The Nimrod Curse
Chaositea chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
But you never answer WHY!

Why does he cast it? Surely the buildup deserves some kind of conclusion.
reader1writer1 chapter 22 . 3/27/2011
That was fun. :)
deanine chapter 22 . 3/13/2011
The idea behind this fic is fabulous. The execution is a bit impetous. Slow things down a bit and the story is more fun for everyone.

Rainbow-Monkey-1993 chapter 22 . 3/13/2011
Hi, i really liked the beginning and middle of the story but thought that the end was too rushed. More detail about voldermorts death etc would have been good. Other than that it was well written :) xx
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
"We can keep the locket in my room." Remus offered. "No one will bother it there."

-I hope having the Horcrux in his room won't have the same effect on him that it did on Kreacher (notice how he changed in canon once the locket was gone. Didn't change Umbridge, apparently; she was like that *already*).

Very good chapter. I like the idea of taking the Horcrux to Hogwarts and killing it with a basilisk fang. Here's hoping they can get to the ring before Dumbledore does.
unspoken-desires2u chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Due to the disappointing number of views and reviews, I will be posting NIMROD chapters quicker, and with less quality, in order to complete the story quicker. I love the story and feel it needs to be finished, but as no one else seems to care, I am willing to forgo the quality of the work for the satisfaction of finishing it.

OMG! do you have any idea on how many excellent fics i have read that barely get any much deserved reviews? but the authors dont grumble or whinge because they write for the love of it, instead of writing for reviews write for the love of your story...why on earth would you compromise quality just for reviews, that just sounds so pompous especially given the decent amount you already have!
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
He was so wrapped up with being 'the bat of the dungeons' at Hogwarts, that he often forgot the sound professional name that he had made for himself.

-And perhaps that is part of the curse, too; that he never know how well he is regarded by those outside Britain. It's easier to control someone with little self-esteeem (and that goes for both his masters).

Very good chapter-love the little hint about soul magic that flies on by, too.
Lacy Mc chapter 22 . 2/26/2011
Good story! Thanks for writing/sharing :)
slyhuff chapter 22 . 2/25/2011
good chapter, found it was abit rushed, wanted a duel between harry and the death eaters, all in all it was good
nicnac918 chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
This started out as a really great story, an interesting plot idea. It's too bad you got discouraged, I would have liked to read a well written ending.
Fyreheart chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
Thank you for finishing your story! :)
Miriam1 chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
This had a rewarding ending.

It never ceases to amaze me: so much time was wasted because no adult actually communicated meaningfully to Harry in canon. Here, adults actually spoke to Harry. Adults actually worked on Harry's behalf.

There was no real reason I can think of to have made Harry's search for the Horcruxes a solitary activity, or one that could not have the help of an adult. And so, you removed the barrier of illogic. Nicely done.

Thwarting the manipulative Dumbledore was beautiful to watch. And you know... Harry was right. It doesn't really matter WHY he acted as he did. Harry, Remus, and Severus solved the mystery of the curse, destroyed the Horcruxes without Harry being killed, and uniting the Hallows all as a team.

Further, you let Harry finally have a REAL family, without dealing with the Dursleys.

This was a wonderful tale that you told, and I was thrilled to watch the chapters with Hebrew letters (or, well... Phoenician uses the same letter names...). It was just a cool addition.

Nicely done. Thank you for your efforts.

xenathefanwarrior chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
loved it! Absolutely loved it!
loretta537 chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
this was a good story
Wonderbee31 chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
Glad to see Harry get a happy ending, to see him metaphorically ull the rug out from Dumbledore, and that he wa able to do all he needed without the jumping of hoops that Albus had him bound to do in canon.
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »