Reviews for The Nimrod Curse
cara-tanaka chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
I loved this story. I'm sad to see it go but It was amazing. Looking forward to more of your work :D
FatesShadow83 chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
Loved this story!
Hericus C chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
While I understand the curse and Harry was the plotline of the story the last chapter had a rather rushed feel to it as it you didn't care anymore and just wanted to wrap up the fic. Over all I would say it was entertaining.
attyfan chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
Nice story.
graynavarre chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
Thank you for the story and for ending it well. What happened to Draco? That is my only question.
karlii chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
Sorry to see it end! But thanks for wrapping up the loose ends. I still think the premise was sound and had a lot going for it!

Looking fwd to what you do next!
slyhuff chapter 21 . 2/19/2011
this is so good, very detailed and great explainations of varios curses and such, please continue
Fyreheart chapter 21 . 2/11/2011
I just found and read all 21 chapters of this delightful story today. While there are many "manipulative Dumbledore" stories, I find the idea of the Curse on Harry to be new and imaginative, especially with the dream component. Well done.

I was also very sorry to see that the story hasn't been updated in the last seven months. I can only imagine that it's been abandoned. It's a shame that such an imaginative concept would be discarded, but I suppose the muse forsakes all of us at one time or another.
verysilly chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
I always wondered why they didn't simply amputate his hand. it's not as if he could have used it after having been cursed anyway. That might have stopped the curse and saved his life. Great story, by the way. Update, please!
David M. Potter chapter 21 . 12/28/2010
cara-tanaka chapter 21 . 12/18/2010
Hope you update soon. I really love this story and can't wait to see what happens next :D
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
"That's fine, I am just being a rebellious teen, trying to push against authority. I am sure that Snape will have lovely things to say about it - especially if I don't have the Headmaster's permission!"

-This is a better tactic, I think, than faking a submission that Harry can't sustain. I like the way all of them, including Snape, coped with Dumbledore and the way he would likely react to things (of all the grouping, Snape would know this best-he's been around Dumbledore the most, and can probably model the Headmaster almost as well as he can Voldemort by now). And Harry was smart to accept Snape's homework. Dumbledore (and Voldemort) probably know about how much he uses Hermione as a crutch, and I suspect Hermione may be in some danger because of that-from both sides. Albus would only isolate Harry from Hermione when he wanted to slide something past the boy, but Voldie might take more drastic measures. Meanwhile, something needs to be done to build up Ron. He is definitely considered just a sidekick right now, and he could be a lot more.

Anyway, good chapter.
bookivore chapter 21 . 9/20/2010
I am continuing to read this story and continue to find it fascinating. Hopefully, since this is a story and not real life, Snape's realistic assessment that they'll never find out why Dumbledore cast the curse will be wrong. I vote for the notion that D. could not stand the ambiguity of the propehcy (either could die) so he decided to kill Voldemort himself, with Harry as a tool / bait, and needed to have Harry friendless (in the adult world) and controllable. This would explain his desire for the 3 hallows somewhat better than the notion that wanting to see his dead sister.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
Excellent chapter. Harry needed to vent, and Snape was a safe person to do so with; Remus would only be made more upset, I think, while Snape probably knows exactly what Harry is going through (it would be a fair exchange for Snape to tell Harry how much control Dumbledore has over _him_, and the way he's been manipulated, too, except that Snape does want to protect Harry).

The will business is not surprising. Sirius never had a memorial service in canon, and I still don't understand _that_. They're for the living, not the dead, and Harry desperately needed closure for his godfather (though Snape should not have been forced to attend, since it would be awkward at best to force a victim of attempted murder to pretend to mourn the attacker's passing).

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Good chapter. It'll be interesting to find out what those runes really mean, and why Dumbledore felt he had to give Lupin and Snape items that had runes on them.

And yay for Dudders!