Reviews for The Friday Night Colonel's Club
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
A fantastic look at the team aspect of the entire SGC (or, the higher ups of the SGC), rather than just focussing on one team. I love this story, for the true comradeship it represents. Very well done.

Very sad at the end- Jack leaving the colonel's club, giving Sam his position. A very nice and subtle look into the changing dynamics of SG-1.
racing snail chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Really, really good story...you hit all the right notes and didn't over or under emphasize anything.
wildpeace chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Really sad and lovely and absolutely suprisingly right. This really rings true for me, because you realise they all must spend more time together, know each other better then they seem to. I love the bit about Ferretti transferring out because I liked him and I was sad when he dissapeared, and I really liked Makepeace being his alibi without being asked, and I thought Dixon after Heroes was lovely (because of the Jayne thing, I just *love* Dixon and want to hug him immensely!). And after Daniel. And him leaving the club to Carter. And her on her motorcycle :)

This was just really well thought out, and really nicely executed. And I apologise for the very poor typing but it's extraordinarily late out here and I do not have my contacts in. Suffice to say, very much enjoyed, well done.
Zoser chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great writing. Bittersweet story - now there is no backup for Jack.
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Thanks for sharing!

zeilfanaat
JAJJAJ chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Really nicely done. Thanks.
rynidgirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
So good, so bittersweet, so poignant. Excellent writing, very in character. I think I'm going to reread it, now.
Digitalred93 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow. Just wow. WHY was this show ever cancelled?
beverlycat chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Great story! I loved it. I never would have believed someone could make a perfect history of SGC and get the character of the place and people in one chapter.

It's a beautiful little story and is going straight into favorites.