Reviews for Never His
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
awwwww ha ha in your face Logan :)
scmumsy chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I LOVE it. Yes, and I could almost picture the look on Logan's face. Very cool, good work.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
loved it
forrealihatethissite chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
HA HA HA! sucks to be Logan! Finally dude gets what he deserves...i never really liked him...
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Omg, I love angry and dissapointed Logan. Sorry, couldn't help myself. Great story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was awesome!

How could Logan saw that about an innocent little girl -_-

I love how Alec is through all this and Max's smiles and her being the happiest ever, I love the idea.

Even though it was basically Logan-centric, I love Max and Alec's relationship in this D
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Part of me always wanted Alec and Max to team up. I think the Logan character felt a bit more selfish the longer the story wore on, so this is a good storyline in my eyes. Also, you created a happy end and that's what we lacked in the story. I think you did a great job with setting a scene and decide on a good dialogue. Good one!
Mahine chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Ha ha! In your FACE Logan!
Ninja6700 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Love It! Can't wait to read more from you!
Beige Flicka chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
LoL! I love how you portayed Logan as a complete jerk who thinks he knows everything and everyone, great story! :D
januarysunshine13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Just awesome!
chaos1023 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
that is soo great. I cant stop laughing at logan :D
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
What a good one shot this is!

Typically speaking I don't like one shots because I feel that writer's do it wrong. I mean they leave you with far too many questions and loose ends.

This was perfect, you left us to deliberate whether we think Logan would be at the wedding or not, but we don't have to drown in misery because of infinite wonder.

I really enjoyed this one.
cookiekay chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I loved this story! I was hoping that Max and Alec would get their happy ending and Logan...well Logan is Logan and I am glad that you where able to portray the characters well and add a new character that acted just like her father.

Looking forward to more...
darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
oh my god this is so cute :) lol i love it!