Reviews for firewood
Listelia chapter 1 . 3/29
awwwwwww ! that was soooooo lovely ! you managed to keep close and faithful to the episode and still gave us something wonderfully original and warm annd sweet and so true ! thank you !
servant123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awesome work :) Really well-written technically and fitting to the tone of the episode. My only suggestions are actually for your summary; you should specify the season and episode this is from, and maybe change the wording so it's clear that this is a friendship fic. Thanks for sharing :)
God bless *heart* :)
PS- I can't think of the name or founder, but I know there's a community for Merlin that is for fics that add to a specific episode like this, and they take suggestions. You should check it out, I bet they'd add yours :)
Shiya chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THIS~! So sweet.

(Except i thought gwen might mention ((in her timid manner)) about how merlins mother was ill?)

thanks 4 writing.
bluespiritgal chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Excellently written! Wonderful read.
Thomson chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Good story! I always wondered what was going through Arthur's head during that episode.
Noelle chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I think this is the best! I love how you got deeper into the story than what was in the real episode. Great job!
eFox chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I really like this. So cool to see Merlin's return, since the ep didn't include it. Keep on writing and I'll read it! :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Great story!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
loved it tnx for writing it!
Memma546 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
aw, sweet friendship story. love it love it love it love it love...well you get the picture lol
Lolryne chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was really cute!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
loved it!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Great job-I really liked it.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I love how Arthur realized how good a friend Merlin really is and how he missed him when he was gone. He may not actually want to admit it, but they both know he cares. I also like how he pretended that it didn't mean anything when Merlin returned.

Their friendship is one of my favorite parts of the show and I really like how you wrote it all.
hpenchantress chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very nice, I really liked it. Very enjoyable.