Reviews for Uniforms Made Over
slowla chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
i love you should do somethig else like that
WonderfullyMade chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was really funny! I go to a Catholic school and it's not that bad and our uniforms are not nerdy. Anyway it was awesome.
Chrisy Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
LOL really funny!
FOREVERxoAxoCULLEN chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
HA HA HA So funny
bwiss chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
funny and cute! :)
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
haha, continue this fic! it was so funny!

emmettcullen'sfuturewife chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
OMG! that was hilarious and amazing! i luvd how u made it all part of alice's vision! you rock!
twilight1alice chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
thats a great story but are they still in washington...i dont understand why they would take them out of school and away from bella
miska de cat chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
its a good one-shot
josefinaamo chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Love it!

bite-me-cullen.just-do-it0304 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
i love this it is great! ha!oh and i wanted to thank you so much for reviewing no one know that was so sweet is there in thing in my story i could do for you? shoutout? give you a chapter before i put it up? put something or a chacter in their that you want let me know soon so i can update son!
ES3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Cute! DisneyVampire rec'd your fic to me and I liked it very much. Nice descriptions on the clothes :-)!
Phonos chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
o, cool. i love stories like that.

awesome writer!
DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I really like the way you turned it into a vision at the end. Very cleverly written. You have good potential as a writer.

That said, there are a few misspellings and a few places where punctuation could be used. If you have spell check, use it.

The words misspelled:

"I've scene it!" should be seen

"Retched school" should be wretched

"grounded buts" should be butts

"Sayan's demonds" should be demons

Use spellcheck and you should not have a problem with spelling. The mispelled words detract from your fine writing. This was a very funny story and I liked it very much! You have a great imagination and I like how you write.
musicormisery4105 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
It was good, I liked it :) It was kind of funny because I can totally see Alice getting so ticked about those uniforms. Heck, I would too :) Cute one-shot!