Reviews for My Angel Wings
Melanie chapter 1 . 4/9
Beautiful.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Perfectly exemplifies how I thought when I had anorexia- when I was lavender-lilac-lovely- but portrays it so realistically that I can't want to go back. Thank you so much for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. It perfectly exemplifies how I thought when I had anorexia, when my world was lavender-lilac-lovely. So beautiful.
delicatetears chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Fanfiction has only once been the reason for my tears. And after reading this, I can now say I was crying the entire time like before. The other one was long; quite a number of chapters. But this is such a short piece and how you've weaved the words together is beautiful and heart-wrenching. How you've managed to grasp the reader's attention and how, even with the repetition of the same combination of words, I treasure every single one. I admit, I was kind of reluctant to read this but now, I really wish I'd read it earlier. It was lovely.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I've never had an eating disorder and I don't know anyone who has or has recovered from it but this story was so beautiful. The words and the flow and the story painted this picture of a couple who loved each other so dearly, of a woman who wanted to save herself but didn't know how to anymore, of a man who wanted to save her but could not because he was so scared, kept fighting on till that last painful second. I have never cried for a one-shot in a long time especially getting so emotional just at the first paragraph. Angel wings, kisses and flowers for luck - all so lovely and yet painful at the same time.

I feel guilty now for all those times I entertained having an eating disorder, for having shoved my fingers down my throat and making myself puke everything in my stomach that one time, for thinking for a selfish moment that I was not hurting myself and those around me because I just didn't want to be fat anymore. I guess I just wanted to be an angel too.

Thank you for writing this.
Carolyne chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Heartbreaking 3

You really have a talent with words
beaabop chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I know it was written for anorexia, but I think it goes for "self-harm" as well. I hate the feeling that your useless and that people would be better off without you but I can't get rid of it. It's nice to think that others suffer like me, that I might be normal after all, but terrible at the same time. Thank you for this story. 3 X~~Bea
Dramione4Life chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I cried. I never cry and this reduced me to tears. I've fought my own bloody battle with anorexia and i feel like you've captured how one feels in that situation perfectly. Sadly, i lost the man I loved whilst fighting my eating disorder and perhaps that's why this hit me so intensely. Anyway, wonderful read. Great job.
PeanutNinja chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was really beautifully written. :)
Stephenie O Conner chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i croed reading the end of it! i hope you dont mind but i showed it to my friend who recently battled with anorexia. it helped her move on with it! its a very touching peice and you should be soo proud of yourself!

xoxo

sophie
KittyLover44 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was so well-written with beautiful imagery.
Spellbound Slave chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I did cry at the end. I can tell that that must have been hard to wright but im very glad u did.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
very sad story. but good. Liked how you worded it

please come back with more