Reviews for The Tantra Chair Adventures and Womanizer Outtakes
MissRe chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow - I either have to get me a chair like that or a man like Edward... LOL That was totally hot! Loved it!
Emeralds and Rubies chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Great chapter! :) Kinda makes me sad though, thinking about their happier times while they are in such angsty ones at the moment. Please update soon! (This, and Womanizer ;)
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
M Tantric Chair. I love it.
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Thanks for that outtake! It was amazing!
KcZamana chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
OMG it's only getting better and better! I can't wait to read more form both stories! Uodate soon Subject: Edward Cullen A.K.A The Womanizer. I ca't wait to read more
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Nice Job!
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
that was great! as well as the hot lemon, i loved reading this chapter because its at a happy point in their relationship...:D
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
dame that was hot
LittleMoCullen chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I loved this one shot just like i love the story Subject:Edward Cullen :D I cant wait to read more of both of them :D
justmegsly chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Should not have read that at work, but it was soo worth it, however my boss standing across from me and trying to keep a straight, non-blushing face was hard to do.

I need one of those chairs. And an Edward to come with it...heheh
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Great as always. I love your writing :)
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh that was so much FUN! I've always loved your lemony goodness! Can't wait for more!
Purple1983 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
*fans self with whatever strength is left in her arms after reading this*
asf134 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
woah! sexi!
TwiDi chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
You know how I LOVE your stuff! this was so intense that there is a shower waiting for me to hopp in and you're the cause of it.. not that I mind ;)

211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »