Reviews for The Tantra Chair Adventures and Womanizer Outtakes
Toni Masen chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
What if, indeed! That was a beautiful chapter, the way they came togeather was so sweet, as for Emmett, I want to wrap my hands around his neck and shout out nasty words! You made my heart sink when he knocked the glass of water over, way to go to invoke my emotions Ms. ! C
korijarrells chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Aww poor eddie
MoCullen chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Very well written outtake! I love that their first time was so perfect. I'm sure they would've stayed together. But then Bella would not be the woman she is today.
MoCullen chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I love these two...and their chair;)
yeszcullen chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Geez, that was fucking cute! Who would regret a first time like that! They were so meant to be together, love at first sight, Edward said it! It was beautiful!
edward-is-so-romantic chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
omg...that was too cute...stupid emmett...hahahaha
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
GREAT CHAPTER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
kstar0330 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Aaaaaaah she was the teacher even back then, very sweet. :)
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
woah this was awesome!
Siha1966 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
*sigh*

How cute! I am going to read Serious Sunday again now! :)
imatwin247 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
omg thats so fustrating! ah! that that happened. aw man. but could have gotten jasper to help n all. like found him. but still... horrible. but at least they're together now. but question... i kind of forget.. how did edward become a womanizer... he went from a kind, mannered guy to a womanizer.. i totally forget.
romanceaholic chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
It was fate that Bella and Edward were meant for each other. If Emmett hadn't ruined the paper with Bella's email address and phone number they would have communicated and gotten together. He might have even gone to California for college to be with her. It's not like he didn't have enough money to go wherever he wanted to go. Edward would have never become a man-whore. Bella would have been probably the first, the only, and the last woman he ever made love to. Bella might never have gone into her bizarre career of helping man-whores reform. Both would have maintained themselves just the way they were at this moment. Without the harshness, cruelness, coldness, that came later from Edward - when he just did his one nighters - left the women crying behind him.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Awww. That's so adorable but saddening too!
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Awww they were so cute together! Just think of all the pain they could have saved themselves! Loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Very hot outtake! Loved it xx
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »