Reviews for The Tantra Chair Adventures and Womanizer Outtakes
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Awww they were so cute together! Just think of all the pain they could have saved themselves! Loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Very hot outtake! Loved it xx
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
I loved it! It was so sad in a way! But I'm soo glad that they did end up together after all that time!
Agrable chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Loved it!
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
What if indeed. Enjoyed it.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
That just makes me all warm and yummy inside. Makes you think of all the possibilities. Reflections of history and adjusting the results that changes the future. But all we can do is think in the present and do the best with what we have with the experience and preparation we already have made. Does that make sense. Ah, it does to me.
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Loved it!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Emmett why did you have to be in Edward's room and ruin that note? I feel like screaming at him right now. If he didn't ruin the note than both Edward and Bella could have been together a lot sooner and Edward wouldn't be a womanizer. Ugg! Great job on the chapter and I hope you update with another chapter. Sorry it took so long to review, I'm a freshman in college and am still getting used to classes and homework.
CynMar Rom chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
yeah, it does :) but fate has it's own ways of working :)

Much love!
Twilight44 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Very sweet. He sure changed after that huh?
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
oh wow that was so wonderful! fucking emmett! it's so sad that edward turned out to be what he was and that emmett should've been cos he seemed to be the manwhore at the time. anyways i'm spewin that they weren't able to be together from the beginning! they were soooo gorgeous together. loved the outtake of course what's there not to love!lol!
twlighttina chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
yes what if?
mdsngrc chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
LOVED IT! So sweet to see how there first time went.
L-Anne Cullen chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
awwww poor Edward! Loved it!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Ohh! :'( This makes me sooo sad! Stupid Emmett! Damn! damn damn damn! That was beautiful though! I wish my first time had been like that..
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »