Reviews for The Tantra Chair Adventures and Womanizer Outtakes
flyrbrd chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Great outtake! Are one of the best things about fan fiction ;)
Fiyaaa chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Loved it x
ThroughTheAshes chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
What if indeed, update soon! :)
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I loved it and it does make
L5472 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Oh my god. *head spins* Great first encounter. Gah 3
gumibear26 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Aargh! Not fair!
beachblonde2244 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Their first time was so adorable together! Stupid emmett for going and ruining her note...I miss Womanizer, I think I'm going to go back and read it :) you're a fantastic writer as always! :)
quitomom chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Awwww...really enjoyed this outtake...always wondered how that went for them!
lilmstran chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Loved it

Hope to read more outtakes
ECullen50Shades chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Everything happens for a reason I guess.

I loved revisiting these two.

Edward was such a sweetie. So gentle and kind.

Jacquelineloveswriting chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Yeah, wow if he didn't knock over that water they would of been together for a longggg time and he wouldn't of became a womanizer! I am still happy how it ended in the end though haha. :) Hope to see another outtake soon!

Frenzy In Delirium chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
It does make me wonder. If Emmett wouldn't have spilled the water, Edward would have called Bella and he wouldn't have become a womanizer :) Great chapter :) Loved it :)
lilsunnysaunt chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Damned that Emmett. If not for him, perhaps Edward wouldn't have become such a player and he and Bella would have been together so much sooner. I love that you use Tony and Marie as the close to a West Side Story kinda thing. I love that story. And having Edward recite Romeo and Juliet...OMG, love it! Thanks for sharing!
Scarlett72 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Damn! That was really good. I guess Edward looks very different later but does Bella? Or is Edward just so lost by then? Hope there are more of these on the way. ;) Thanks
robfans chapter 3 . 8/20/2011