Reviews for A Complete Ceremony, An Incomplete Place
Nice One chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Plak Tow or Plak tau is the last stage of Ponn Far.
Nice One chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Confined to quarters, dismissed.
geminidragon76 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This is PON-FARR-TASTIC! Holy guacamole! This rocks... Dude... I am blow away!
Mia Vaan chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
I very much enjoyed this, and I loved how you expanded on the Pon Farr ritual. "Amok Time" is one of my favourite TOS episodes.
Mia Vaan chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
"Let me get this straight..." The fever, the muscle twinges, the emotional frenzy and the sweat. If one thought about it, it would actually be quite comical if it wasn't so serious. "you are in heat...and if you don't get laid then you will die."

Spock arched a brow and tilted his head. "If that is your blatant and oversimplified human analysis...yes."

Loved that bit. Defines their characters very well, and also gives a good laugh. xD
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
:') awesome
CRF chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Enjoying this- thanks for writing-please write more:) Have a great and safe summer!:)

Please keep all those in the California plane crash in your thoughts and prayers- may God bless them. They are all heroes for being so brave.
Julia chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Great story! Expertly written. I just hope you know that vulcans go through ponn farr every seven years but can still have pleasurable intense experiences in between that interval. I find there is a lot of misconception about that.
whitealmond chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
You wrote about pon farr with great sensitivity. I adored this story - the mind meld in this chapter was particularly impressive. My favorite part was when Spock asked Uhura 'Was it not obvious?' because it's so true that humans have to be told everything, haha XD again, wonderful story!
Malixie chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
So funny! In the actual film I thought Kirk lost some of his humor but you brought it all back!
krjemb chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Why would Kirk take Spock on that mission when he knew he was compromised? They both should have known better.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Awesome! XD
wildchartermage chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow...just wow...I loved reading this fanfic and I couldn't stop reading it! Will you write any more fanfics like this?
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
That was so great lol you're making a Spock/Uhura shipper out of me! XD Amazing job! Please write more! :D
OneofJennifer chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
Very well written story. You really got into the Vulcan persona. Also, kudos to your husband for writing the fight scene!