Reviews for Astral Signs For The Cursed Soul
Taiyou Ryu chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
If it's Makoto like others have said, and I'm thinking is true as well then you have one detail wrong.

In the anime as well as the artbook & manga pictures, she has green eyes.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Great setup. Shame he's still cursed with Akane.
Grinnerz chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Looks to be off to a good start. I can't wait to see how you tie it in.
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is really interesting. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's Mako-chan! lol.
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
A creative peice but, how you tie this in with Sailor Moon will something interesting, I hope to see a new chapter soon.
CervantesOsis chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'm going to take a wild guess here...Spring of Drowned Kino Makoto? Seriously, this is shaping up to be a great story. Please add more when you have the time!
Nysk chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Please continue
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
very cool, I wonder what would happen if a self aware (sentient or not) magic item got "drowned" in a pool...
CJNyfalt chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
A good start. Ranma didn't gain any flower love, or gardening skills?

Second, what about the timeline? Is it adjusted, or are the other Senshi active already?
Tovath chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I hope to see more of this is soon as is possable for you
Bree R chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Very interesting and good start. I really hope that you write more of it in the future. I can't think of more then maybe one other fukufic that had him as who he seems to be hehe.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Nice start. I do hope that when he gets involved with the Senshi that Ranma won't be quick to judge Hotaru and befriend her quickly. Though I can't wait to see how things go when the two series start interacting!
Baughn chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hm. I'm not sure stopping here is legal.

It's obvious what Ranma's curse is, but you're not going to show him?

Nope. Can't be legal.
keebler-elmo chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
An interesting opening so far. I am interested in what you do with it. Many of the Sailor Ranma stories tend to follow the same well worn path. I hope this does not. Looking forward to more updates.